Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Littleton, Colorado, United States | THE JUDGE GROUP
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Technologie de l'information
441 jours | Littleton, Colorado, United States | THE JUDGE GROUP
Date de début :août 07
Appliquer avant :septembre 07 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
We are currently partnered with one of the top FinTech companies in Lone Tree, CO and Austin, TX and they're seeking a Expert Scrum Master to join their team.
PLEASE READ- We are unable to sponsor or transfer any H1B Visa's at this time. Also unable to work through any 3rd party vendors who currently hold your Visa.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for overseeing all task activities assigned to the Scrum team are performed in a timely manner with minimal technical debt, while maintaining the highest quality of performance.
- Will interface with client personnel and use oral and written communications skills to develop great working relationships with stakeholders.
- Will lead a Scrum team to perform planning, development and testing on a large software development, implementation and integration project.
- Conduct all Scrum related activities, including sprint planning, daily scrum meetings, sprint retrospective and client demos.
- Interface with product owners on an active basis to manage product backlog and sprint activities.
- Remove obstacles and manage risks to enable team efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure all scrum activities are tracked and kept up-to-date and reported on a daily basis.
- Must have experience managing software development projects, preferable managing or performing software development projects using an Agile Scrum approach.
- PMI-ACP, Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP) or Scrum Master (CSM) certification preferred.
- Ability to apply scrum estimation techniques to software development efforts, strong leadership and organizational skills with excellent communication (written and verbal), time management, project planning, people and team building skills.
For immediate consideration please forward your resume with your availability for an introductory call to Yazmin Sepulveda . Thank you!