Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States | TEKFORTUNE INC.
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Technologie de l'information
369 jours | Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States | TEKFORTUNE INC.
Date de début :novembre 26
Appliquer avant :décembre 27 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
Tekfortune is a fast-growing consulting firm specialized in permanent, contract & project-based staffing services for world's leading organizations in a broad range of industries. In this quickly changing economic landscape, virtual recruiting and remote work are critical for the future of work. To support the active project demands and skills gaps, our staffing experts can help you find the best job for you.
Location -Minneapolis, MN
Role - Project manager
This role oversees program, delivery and execution of business prioritized key IT projects. Primarily responsible for providing guidance and structure to project teams, comprised of a combination of vendor and FTE resources, in completing their tasks, coordinating group work and ensuring appropriate communications to business and/or IT stakeholders. May contribute as a consultant level analyst or technical resource as appropriate. The scope of managed programs and projects include multi-million dollar efforts which may be delivered through a collection of teams across Voya and/or a team of contracted resources.
- Manage to terms of SOW; holding partner and Voya accountable for milestones including technical delivery. Manage projects, programs or processes and apply work methods to adapt to changing conditions consistent with Voya-prescribed methodologies and standards.
- Drive analysis, design, technical, testing or operational specifications developed by project team. Ensure the final work product meets all quality standards and aligns with business goals.
- Perform as a consultant level IT sub-discipline individual contributor, as appropriate
- Coordinate work across multiple work teams; develop, update, and implement contingencies for multiple teams to meet changing project or service needs.
- Partner closely with IT management to align resource capacity and demand requirements
- Effectively manage relationships and delivery with external vendor partners. Identify and remove roadblocks, escalate issues through proper management channels when resource deliverables are not in alignment with expectations or contract. Ability to drive team efficiencies effective partnerships
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 10+ years of experience as a Program Manager in IT Java-based project.
- 5 + years' experience in managing projects in the Insurance domain will be a huge advantage.
- Has deep knowledge of and leads on a range of Agile and Lean tools and techniques, with an ability to coach within and outside of their team
- Build positive and productive working relationships with customers for business growth.
- Ability to take a continuous approach to plan, forecasting, estimating, managing uncertainty, metrics and measurements, contingency planning, and road mapping
- Analyze and troubleshoot delivery issues in a timely fashion.
- Manage a delivery team to ensure timely and accurate customer deliveries.
- Oversee daily activities of delivery team and provide direction and guidance as needed.
- Perform resource allocations and workload assignments according to delivery requirements.
For more information and other jobs available please contact our recruitment team by clicking the APPLY button. To view all the jobs available in the USA and Asia please visit our website at https://www.tekfortune.com/careers/.