Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :avril 01
Appliquer avant :mai 01 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Summary: Manages the development, coordination and implementation of technical services programs, projects, promotions for the Tech Data Security Division . Creates plans and proposals that support the goals of Tech Data, the vendor, and the Technical Services Organization.
- Works with the Security BU Leadership to understand plans, and assist in the development of budget, scheduling and coordination projects/programs.
- Develops presentations and proposals.
- Monitors and manages all project/program activities utilizing project timelines and budget information,
- Assists in the development of comprehensive marketing campaigns.
- Manages the overall execution of designated projects.
- Monitors activities to ensure that they are being executed on time and under budget.
- Understands and clearly communicates all technical vehicles/activities at Tech Data.
- Performs additional duties as assigned
- Meets attendance and punctuality standards
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
- Able to assimilate research data from a variety of sources, analyze, and recommend appropriate courses of action to take.
- Able to coach others in the development of their skills.
- Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Able to answer phone and work with vendors in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Able to apply advanced mathematical concepts to practical situations.
- Able to create and conduct formal presentations.
- Able to adjust readily to change and adapt as needed.
- Able to avoid win/loss situations and ensure productive resolutions of conflict.
- Able to express ideas clearly and convey necessary information.
- Able to identify needs and opportunities and develop action plans to address.
- Able to stay with a position or plan of action until the desired objective is achieved.
- Able to supervise, train, and evaluate the performance of potential subordinates.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to be attentive and foster two-way conversation.
- Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
- Able to prepare/analyze appropriate reports and other business correspondence.
- Able to provide courteous, timely service when addressing internal customer questions and concerns. Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
- Able to use relevant computer system applications (which may include spreadsheets, word processors, databases, etc) at an intermediate level.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 4 years marketing experience.
- Able to conduct executive briefings on request on all services programs
- Thorough knowledge of all assigned and related services programs
- Deeper knowledge of Tech Data systems
- Demonstrates expert knowledge and understanding of key industry issues, technology markets and trends relating to company objectives.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Min of Bachelor’s Degree
- PMI or equivalent Project Management Certification is desirable
Cultural Competency Requirements:
- Within Tech Data diversity is one of our fundamental shared values. We are a multi-cultural environment and we pride ourselves on being a welcoming place of work where we celebrate inclusion and champion people from a multitude of backgrounds.
- Join our team to connect the world with the power of technology!
Tech Data is an equal opportunity organization. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.