Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Construction Project Manager II
San Antonio, Texas, United States | TDIndustries, Inc.
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Construction Project Manager II
Date de début :mai 01
Appliquer avant :juin 01 2021
Industrie : Construction,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
As a Construction Project Manager II, you will be responsible for the following: Leads or coordinates construction projects such as developing a new facility; the addition, expansion or extension of an existing facility; or renovation/alterations to a facility in collaboration with project team, construction site and management. Develops assignments, timetables and responsibilities for team members for the duration of the project. Organizes and directs construction personnel and ensures that materials and equipment resources are delivered on time.
Established in 1946, TDIndustries has developed into one of America's premier Mechanical Construction and Facility Services companies serving clients through the full life-cycle of a facility, to include engineering, construction, operations and maintenance. For 70 years, our employee-owned company has provided innovative services that optimize the performance of world-class mechanical and electrical systems that serve healthcare facilities, hotels, schools, sports arenas, mission critical facilities and industrial complexes and other essential institutions.
Our employees, whom we call “Partners” are the heart of our success and what sets us apart from our competitors. FORTUNE Magazine recognized TDIndustries as one of the "100 Best Places to Work", "Top 50 Training Organizations" and "Top 30 Companies to Retire From" due to our solid commitment to the personal and professional development of each employee.
- Responsible for quality projects being built on time and within budget. Ensure scope changes are processed and incorporated into the current scope of work in a timely manner.
- Reviews various reports to determine project status and determine actions required.
- Provides periodic status and end of contract cost and budget analysis.
- Conducts pre-job planning meetings and documents meeting results, ensures all action items are completed.
- Develops and keeps current all project schedules. Ensures all schedules mesh with the master project schedule.
- Establishes and executes subcontracts and equipment buy-outs to support schedules and budgets.
- Communicates all project issues to the appropriate level of management in a timely manner.
- Assembles the estimate for the project and reviews the final estimate and ensures the proper loading of those numbers into the project cost system.
- Prepares and submits monthly contract billings to ensure proper cash flow during contract performance.
- Manages conflict resolution with customers, vendors, trades or Partners.
- Identifies and develops policies and procedures for continuous aggressive improvement.
- Assembles estimates for projects. Visits job sites or on-site offices, performs work inspections, checks job progress, and resolves project and contract issues.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Sciences, Mechanical Engineering or similar engineering degree is preferred but not required.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
TDIndustries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. TDIndustries recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
The following factors are considered when evaluating an applicant’s background and criminal record, if any: the nature of the offense, how long ago it occurred, and the nature of the risk it poses in the particular job. Disqualification for Employment:
Although not intended to be an exhaustive list, examples for grounds of rejection of an applicant include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Falsification or omission of information on the employment application or during any phase of the employment process, including if the person is hired before the falsification or omission is discovered.
- If the applicant will be operating a company or mileage-reimbursed vehicle that is a requirement of the job and currently has a suspended license or, during the past three years, has received more than two moving violations,} or has been convicted of, has entered a plea of nolo contendere, or is/ has been the subject of a deferred adjudication agreement of driving or operating a vehicle under the influence in violation of applicable laws.
- Persons who test positive for the presence of any illegal drug or controlled substance as outlined in the Drugs and Alcohol Policy, will not be hired, or if hired conditionally, pending drug screening results.
- Not authorized to work in the United States.