Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :février 08
Appliquer avant :mars 12 2021
Industrie : Ordinateur et Logiciels,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Survalent Technology is currently looking for a responsible, reliable, energetic and productive Project Manager to join our growing organization. The position will be responsible for overseeing the planning, implementation, and tracking of specific ADMS projects. If this is something you are interested in, please read on to learn more about this role.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Monitor resources (time, money, equipment, etc.) required to complete the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
- Coordination of internal and external projects.
- Record Minutes of meetings and follow up with internal and external stakeholders.
- Organize and coordinate with development and production team to meet project deadlines.
- Main lead for project kick-off meetings and project progress review meetings
- Provide input to the Inside sales team during the bidding process
- Identify “project scope creep” and use change order document for approval and acceptance of the customer as required.
- Maintain and improved estimated project margins
- Manage multiple projects at various phases.
- Other Duties as assigned
The successful candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Utility industry knowledge and experience with SCADA, Outage Management Systems (OMS), and Distribution Management Systems (DMS) is an asset
- Experience work with Microsoft Project, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- The ability to quickly grasp and learn new technologies.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Spanish speaking capabilities is an asset.
This is a full-time permanent position reporting to the Manager of Product Delivery. We offer a very competitive compensation package which includes excellent benefits and a profit-sharing plan. We have a casual friendly and highly collaborate environment. If you are interested in this exciting role, please apply with a resume and cover letter.
Survalent Technology Corporation is the leading provider of real-time smart grid management system for enabling visualization, optimization and improved operations for utilities. For six decades, we have helped more than 650 utilities use operational data to increase reliability, efficiency and customer service. With our proven and reliable SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition), Distribution Management System (DMS), Outage Management System (OMS), and Substation Automation (SA) solutions, utilities transform data into actionable intelligence. We partner with utilities across the globe to create mission critical solutions that will achieve the promise of the Smart Grid.
Survalent values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, people of all races, color, creed, ancestry, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, marital status, family status, and those with disabilities to apply. Survalent is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.