Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Nashville, Tennessee, United States | STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Technologie de l'information
501 jours | Nashville, Tennessee, United States | STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS
Date de début :juillet 15
Appliquer avant :août 15 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Project Manager consultant for a contract opening with one of our Fortune 500 Healthcare clients located in Nashville, TN!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
We are seeking an experienced and high performing project manager with experience in the Pharmacy Benefit Manager and Prescription Drug Product (PDP) space, ideally with experience consolidating PDP plans. The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services is requiring our Client to consolidate Prescription Drug Plan (PDP) individual contracts on 01/01/2022. This consolidation will impact many operational areas including, but not limited to, enrollment, eligibility, adjudication, member communications, and reporting. Extensive planning will need to take place in 2020 in order to identify all impacted areas and personnel. The PM's role will be to: identify impacted systems, processes, and personnel, coordinate input from the Client’s business partners, define necessary system enhancement and IT projects needed to support the consolidated product, Outline Change Management strategy to facilitate the people side of change, and Mitigate member impact.
- Collaborates cross-functionally across the various business areas to delivery end to end project management support for the prioritized initiatives.
- Utilizes established project and program methodology to develop project plans for assigned projects. Where the methodology is not sufficient, create and augment with new processes and establish best practices.
- Develops and maintains workplans that consider the priorities, key milestones, time and cost estimates, resource requirements, task sequencing and identification of tasks that may be performed concurrently to achieve objectives.
- Ensures appropriate project governance and decision-making methodology are in place and adhered to.
- Ensures integrity of original business case is maintained & any adjustments are communicated & understood by all key stakeholders.
- Ensures the timely and quality development and distribution of all deliverables for the project.
- Evaluates project status and resource utilization and implements changes to improve the team's effectiveness.
- Resolves issues and determines contingency plans and triggers for risks. As needed, escalates issues to appropriate audiences including key business leaders and team members.
- Partners with matrix organizations to ensure that appropriate action is taken to identify and implement initiatives.
- Develops and implements communication and reporting mechanisms to maintain sponsor engagement and promote stakeholder adoption.
- Ensures appropriate use of tools to track and monitor the financial performance of assigned projects.
- Defines and consults on measurement strategies, tools, scorecards and surveys. Maintains a positive working relationship with teammates and matrix partners.
- Act with a sense of urgency to research questions or issues brought by the team. Identify the right parties or resources to resolve these issues.
- Follow up with these parties to drive resolution and provide on-going feedback to individual(s) who raised the question or issue.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Patrick Gudknecht, Sourcing Specialist by clicking APPLY.
The S3 Difference
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions company with 28 years’ of experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
The Four Pillars Of Our Company Are To
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities.
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans