Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Agile Product Owner
06001, US | STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Agile Product Owner
Technologie de l'information
Agile Product Owner
243 jours | 06001, US | STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS
Date de début :octobre 18
Appliquer avant :novembre 19 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Agile Product Owner consultant for a contract opening with one of our Fortune 500 Healthcare clients located in Bloomfield, CT/ REMOTE to start!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Agile Product Owner
This role is for an Agile Product Owner within the Clinical IT Product Management team. This position will specifically be filling a Product Owner role within Agile/Scrum and the Scaled Agile Framework (SaFe) delivery process for primarily support of the UM/CM applications and any supporting or extension applications. This position will support up to 3 scrum teams. The Product Owner will be tasked with working with our business partners to understand and prioritize scope, engage in project requirement meetings, and then decomposing those requirements to define ‘what’ our assets need to do to accomplish business and program objectives and communicating them to the development teams.
This unique role provides the Product Owner with the opportunity to work very closely with business partners as well as with clinical development and architecture team members.
- Works with business/project stakeholders to identify business needs and use that as input into documenting application/system scope and requirements documentation with the goal of ensuring that scope and solutions support short and long term company objectives and needs.
- Collaboratively works with development leads and architects during scope, requirements, and design processes to fully document scope, requirements, and design related to the business need, and estimate work effort to implement scope.
- Prepares detailed scope/requirements documentation along with priority designations that development teams will use to plan, develop, test and implement application/system functionality.
- Acts as expert resource and scope/requirements lead to development teams in all phases of the development and implementation process.
- Coordinates activities with other IT and Business organizations to ensure successful development and implementation of assigned work.
- Has full technical knowledge of all phases of application/system scope definition and requirement analysis.
- Analyzes and revises existing system logic difficulties and documentation as necessary.
- Great communicator with ability to summarize complex technical topics for all stakeholders and varying levels of the organization.
- Provide systems expertise to system users, business partners, and other internal/external customers including trouble shooting issues, as well as, identifying and correcting inefficiencies.
- Provides input for test strategies and plans; ensures test strategies cover business and system scenarios and owns signing off on plan
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related disline with an advanced degree preferred or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Experience and/or background in filling the role of Product Owner role in either Scrum or Scaled Agile Framework methodologies preferred (Scrum and/or SAFe certifications are a huge plus)
- Strong problem-solving, influencing and critical-thinking skills with the ability to execute with limited information and ambiguity.
- Strong requirements elicitation, gathering, and documentation skills, at business, functional, and technical levels.
- Technical acumen with the ability to translate business needs into technical language and vice versa.
- Ability to manage customer requirements and scope discussions; as well as ability to facilitate large groups (in person or over the phone)
- Ability to collect and understand application solutions from the team and present as options for business challenges
- Ability to speak and communicate with the technical team and the business team in their own vernacular and translate concepts between both teams
- Strong communicator (ability to communicate at all levels), skilled at stakeholder management (setting and managing expectations) and ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Adept at negotiating; able to resolve conflict and adapt to different approaches using a variety of tactics
- Must have ability to exercise independent judgment in planning, organizing, and performing analysis tasks. Some independent judgment required in setting priorities of tasks among multiple assigned projects.
- Working knowledge of Rally (Agile Central) agile management application
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Patrick Gudknecht, Sourcing Specialist.
The S3 Difference
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions company with 28 years’ of experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
The Four Pillars Of Our Company Are To
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities.
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans