Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
IT Project Manager
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :juin 03
Appliquer avant :juillet 03 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels, Services Financiers,
Niveau d'ancienneté :
Description du poste
Job Title: IT Project Manager
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Duration: Up To 1 Year Contract to hire
The Digital Technology Program Management Office is currently searching for an experienced project manager as a contractor. This project manager ideal candidate will effectively lead the planning and implementation of Client Digital Technology projects that contribute to the achievement of our company’s strategic roadmap.
Some responsibilities include the development of project plans, schedules and budgets, leading and facilitating project tasks with various functional organizations, project forecasting, schedule tracking, risk management, identifying and recommending issue resolutions, problem escalations and stakeholder management.
This position focuses on managing multiple complex Digital Technology projects, which may include implementation of third-party solutions, application development and infrastructure optimization solutions.
This individual can work at any Client location or remote.
- Communicate and manage project vision with project leadership team to ensure an understanding of the project plan and scope, in conjunction with the company’s commitments and customer expectations.
- Build highly effective cross-functional project teams and establish effective relationships with impacted departments and functional areas.
- Communicate expectations and instill accountability in team members.
- Resolve conflicts, promote work sharing, and motivate teams toward common goals.
- Apply project management principles and methodology including project financial management, scope and schedule management, risk and opportunity management, escalation management, critical problem solving, and variance and root cause analysis techniques to ensure on time delivery of product capabilities that meet customer requirements.
- Make timely and sound business decisions that support the business objectives of Client.
- Summarize and present key information to senior and executive leadership enabling them to make decisions.
- Manage multiple complex projects, tracking resource bandwidth and progress to tasks through effective PMI principles, organization, prioritization, and time management practices to meet operational objectives.
- Participate in continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in appropriate discipline and 5 or more years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, a minimum of seven years of project management experience is required.
- Experience with project management oversight of infrastructure and software development initiatives.
- Experience building and managing schedules in MS Project.
- Experience managing project financials including forecasting and tracking resource effort and external spend.
- Experience working in a government and/or manufacturing environment.
- Experience managing projects in the following areas
- IT cyber security
- Infrastructure integrations
- SAP / ERP
- Business Analytics
- Cloud solutions
- Mobile applications
- Collaboration tools
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Supply Chain
- Experience with multiple project methodologies including waterfall, iterative and agile Scrum
- Experience leading data migration activities
- Program Management Professional (PMP) certification