Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States | Search Institute
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
202 jours | Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States | Search Institute
Date de début :décembre 02
Appliquer avant :janvier 02 2021
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
We are looking for someone passionate about youth research that is experienced in and committed to project management. The Project Manager is responsible for managing the full cycle of specific grant projects including planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing out projects.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated and mission driven, highly organized, detail oriented, an excellent communicator, and has the ability to successfully balance demanding deliverables and timelines.
ABOUT SEARCH INSTITUTE
For more than 60 years, Search Institute has been a leader and partner for organizations around the world in bridging research and practice to help all young people be and become their best selves. Our research, resources, and expertise help our partners in organizations, schools, and community coalitions solve critical challenges in the lives of young people.
OUR VISION: Search Institute partners with organizations to conduct and apply research that promotes positive youth development and advances equity.
OUR MISSION: All young people have what they need to thrive
PROJECT MANAGER ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the project planning session, including project scope, deliverables, schedules, status reports, and other documentation needs in collaboration with the VP, project lead and other key stakeholders. Used to monitor and track progress.
- Lead a collaborative process of developing and maintaining project timelines, deliverables, and work plans with project leaders.
- Actively manage project expenses to budget, and work with colleagues and organizational leaders to resolve issues to keep projects on track and on budget.
- Set up and monitor contract terms, project timelines, milestones, and deliverables in project management software flag any risks or difficulties for reaching key milestones, and initiate appropriate action to redress such problems. Communicate updates on a regular basis.
- Coordinate internal and external resources. Negotiate and execute contracts.
- Facilitate, and contribute to, collaborative efforts to prepare research proposals for Institutional Review Board proposals for review and approval. Once approved, monitor compliance and ongoing approval needs.
- Collaborate with project leads in order to complete reports to funders and other external audiences.
- Adhere to all data protection and human research participant protection standards.
- Work closely with Search Institute’s Data Manager to provide the information, documents, and data files needed to archive projects
Manage Project Management Infrastructure
- Guide, train, and educate Research & Practice staff on best practices related to project management.
- Monitor and, if needed, re-design project management infrastructure to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide technical oversight for integrating new technology or new initiatives into project management standards and structures.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive project management organizational system to be used across all research projects.
- Collaborate with other Search Institute staff with project management responsibilities to ensure a cohesive and consistent project management system is used.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project management with strong understanding of formal project management methodologies
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing project budgets $500k+
Professional Qualifications Required:
- Demonstrated interest, experience, expertise, and commitment to Search Institute’s mission
- Strong project management skills with the ability to organize, multi-task, prioritize, establish/meet deadlines, and manage execution
- Ability to hold diverse project teams accountable for timelines, budgets, and deliverables
- Ability to initiate, track, and coordinate multiple strands of activity to ensure that the respective projects and deliverables are progressing according to plan and in a timely manner, individually and in coordination with each other.
- Function effectively in a team environment with a wide range of personalities; maintain positive staff relationships and a healthy work environment while exchanging ideas and feedback with colleagues
- Take initiative and work strategically
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Apps
- Desire to be accountable for results
- Strong analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle difficult situations well, resolve conflict, and uphold confidential information
- Ability to make decisions and exercise good judgment
- Represent Search Institute in a positive and professional manner in all settings
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Project management certification or credential
- Experience with project management software, preferably LiquidPlanner
- Experience with managing grants and contracts, including reports to funders
- Cross-cultural knowledge and experience
COMPENSATION: $50,000 - $66,000 per year, depending on qualifications
BENEFITS - Search Institute is proud to offer our employees a great benefit package including medical, dental, life insurance, disability insurance, health savings account, retirement savings account with employer match, a generous PTO accrual and holiday pay.
HOW TO APPLY - Please visit our website to apply: https://jobs.search-institute.org/form/project-manager-resume-submissio
This position is eligible to work remote through at least June 2020.