Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Project Manager, Hardware Sustaining
Biotechnologie et Pharmaceutique
Date de début :mars 21
Appliquer avant :avril 22 2021
Industrie : Biotechnologie et Pharmaceutique,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Would you love to use your Project Management experience to Help Realize Life’s Potential?
As a global leader in mass spectrometry, SCIEX delivers solutions for precision detection and quantification of molecules to help protect and advance the wellness and safety of all. Because of our 50 years of groundbreaking innovation, our customers can quickly respond to environmental hazards, better understand biomarkers relevant to disease, improve patient care in the clinic, bring relevant drugs to market faster, and keep food healthier and safer. At SCIEX, you’ll find a rewarding role that amplifies your impact on the world and helps you realize life’s potential.
SCIEX is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
- Lead multi-functional project teams to resolve design related product quality issues.
- Responsibility for delivering assigned projects on-time, on-budget, and with the required scope as well as suggesting trade-offs between the three as needed per project priorities.
- Developing detailed multi-functional plans together with the project team including realistic but bold timelines, budget and resources planning, risk assessment and contingency planning.
- Preparing and executing countermeasures against schedule, cost or scope slips. Driving the team to “out-of-box” thinking and creative issue resolution.
- Retaining control over the project by measuring performance and taking corrective or preventive action where appropriate.
- Acting as spokesperson for the project, which includes communicating status to the leadership team, understanding the communication needs and styles of partners, and responding accordingly.
- Coordinating resources with Functional Managers and Portfolio Managers to ensure that no required roles go unfilled.
- Developing a risk management plan and executing risk management processes, developing risk responses to eliminate or reduce the probability and impact of project risks. Ensures that contingency and fallback plans are in place if risk events are realized.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Science (Mechanical, Electrical, Systems or Biomedical Engineering preferred)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a technical project management role
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams working on different projects simultaneously
- Experience in detailed project planning and schedule compression
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or actively pursuing one is desirable
- Experience in both Product Development and Manufacturing an asset.
- Self-directed and a consistent record of balancing multiple demands at the same time.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher is committed to a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels they belong and all voices are heard. We believe in our associates and the unique perspectives they bring to every challenge, which is why we’ll empower you to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.