Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
San Bruno, California, United States | SBS CORP
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Technologie de l'information
342 jours | San Bruno, California, United States | SBS CORP
Date de début :novembre 16
Appliquer avant :décembre 17 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
Candidate would have experience in programproject coordination, instructional design and the ability to leverage multimedia to develop training material.
- Partner closely with SME's to effectively assess and evaluate learning needs which will allow you to provide viable solutions to close the gap or design and develop interactive courses.
- Instructional design of fun, learner-centric training solutions that are flexible, adaptable and keeps the audience engaged while transferring skillknowledge, and driving sustained behavior change.
- Collaborates with any coordination requirements to support the training or onboarding program, including booking training rooms, scheduling participants, coordinating catering.
- Build and develop relationships with all stakeholders, communicating updates and program information on a regular basis and determine the most effective training strategy and interventions to support the WMG training needs.
- Establish and track metrics to analyze effectiveness of the onboarding and training initiatives to creatively influence participation and improve the quality of the programs.
- Collaborate effectively with other supporting organizations such as Recruiting, Facilities and ITAV to ensure all training provides a professional and seamless user experience for the audience.
- Develop a training curriculum which aligns to the various phases in the learning journey of our WMG divisions and key functions.
- Act as an expert facilitator and assist the SME on structuring their training sessions
- Proactive content creation across variety of mediums learning platforms, wikis, decks, and infographics
- Develop and coordinate logistics for 11 training and at scale (lectures, townhalls, webinars)
- Learning and management of our internal platforms to support training programs.
- Bachelor's degree with no concentration limit in Learning Design, Education or another related field.
- 2-5 years of instructional design and training program development
- Extraordinary presentation, written and verbal communication, engagement and interpersonal skills
- Experienced in training or program coordination and management
- Strong initiative Ability to get things done quickly in a rapidly evolving company
- Must possess a combination of expertise in Content creation, HTML, Articulate, Captivate, Camtasia, Adobe CS and PowerPoint skills, with demonstrated work samples showing complex eLearning course development
- Excellent consultancy skills, with ability to cut through the fog to identify the requester's needs and address them