Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mai 01
Appliquer avant :juin 01 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels, Internet,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Customer Success Group Job Details
We are seeking a Program Manager with the drive, experience, and skill set to lead our complex Professional Services programs (both advisory and implementation) through to value realization for our customers. You will lead programs where you not only help create the strategy but also guide our customers at the executive level to align on overall objectives and outcomes of the engagement as well as the KPIs to measure its success. You will be accountable for leading the execution to achieve the desired value and outcomes.
- Drive the program strategy as well as the alignment of outcomes and KPIs to measure the engagement’s success at the executive level
- Deliver the Program as agreed and manage senior stakeholders to achieve the aligned upon outcomes
- Manage and align the different work streams within the program to achieve the holistic business outcome(s) for the client
- Partner with executive decision makers and functional consultants to deliver customer success and help our customers achieve business value
- Partner with internal account teams (Sales, Success, Executive Sponsors, etc) to make sure we are aligned as One Salesforce and leveraging all necessary parties to ensure our customers’ success
- Drive engagement and/or strategy, leveraging our multi-cloud platform to enable the customer
- Partner with customers to build a roadmap tailored to the customer’s business priorities which will accelerate their time to value
- Proactively make recommendations that provide a direct P&L impact, and enhance or expand the customer’s ability to reach beyond their business goals
- Coach and partner with customer executives
- Apply strong Salesforce product, business process, methodology & ecosystem knowledge to drive success
- Proactively build and expand business relationships which enable us to support, develop, and win business that delivers mutual value
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- A passion for Salesforce, our values, and especially the role the Salesforce Services organization plays in our success.
- 3+ years using/implementing the Salesforce platform
- A successful track record of leading large ($3MM +) and complex programs with measurable outcomes that have positively impacted the business
- A strong sense of vision for the customer with a maniacal focus on executing at speed
- An understanding and belief in the unique characteristics of the Salesforce Services approach to implementation
- A proven ability to generate trust and build relationships
- The ability to advise and lead teams through influence without positional authority
- The ability to quickly build momentum on a program and sustain it
- A significant understanding of the Salesforce platform in order to influence strategic and value discussions at a management level
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong communication skills both verbal and written
Desired Skills And Experience
- Ability to rapidly build senior level credibility with the Customer in a true partnership relationship
- Ability to drive and shape the big picture while having an eye for the details
- Strong interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to work effectively and collaboratively with diverse team members and external parties operating in a matrixed environment
- Ability to lead client, SIs, and internal teams from strategy to roadmap to execution
- Ability to lead large and/or enterprise-wide engagements, facilitate meetings, create action plans, mentor teams of junior team members and effectively manage client escalations.
- Ability to lead high powered workshops and effectively tailor messaging based on the audience and subject matter
- 5-10 years experience in Program Management role
- 5-10 years experience in managing external client projects in positions of increasing responsibility in the delivery of business consulting and systems development.
- Demonstrated program leadership skills, with direct responsibility for managing project teams, budget and schedule.
- Demonstrated negotiation, conflict management and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated history of delivering successful programs that result in measurable business value
- Undergraduate degree; relevant technical or business (MBA) post-graduate degree is a plus
- PMP Certification
- Salesforce.com Certifications (Admin, Sales, Service, Marketing, etc.) preferred but not necessary
Travel is an integral part of this role, and will be based on individual customer needs. 50%+ travel to be expected post pandemic.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.