Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Sales Enablement Program Manager
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :février 18
Appliquer avant :mars 22 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels,
Peut être fait à distance
Description du poste
**This opportunity is open to remote and/or relocation. Please contact us for additional details.**
The SailPoint Revenue Enablement team engages weekly with our go-to-market teams to guide them on how to best position SailPoint with customers. To help elevate the field and Partner experience and understand the impact we’re making, we are seeking a Revenue Enablement Program Manager that will be responsible for leading the execution of key project work-streams across enablement initiatives. This role will help accelerate and amplify the impact of Worldwide Revenue and Partner Enablement programs, by designing, and executing project milestones to compel action with the project teams, measure and improve the effectiveness of Revenue Enablement programs to enhance overall revenue performance.
As the steward of program management for revenue, you will work closely with both the Sr. Director of Revenue Enablement and the Sr. Director of Partner Enablement to implement defined strategies designed to optimize how we better leverage learning technologies and platforms to deliver, measure and track the field and partner consumption behaviors. We’re looking for a highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has the passion for building relationships with internal and external stakeholders. The successful candidate will be a jack of all trades when it comes to enablement and isn't afraid to take risks and think outside the box to come up with creative ways to how we approach a project or initiative.
- The program manager must have strong practical experience in project management, which was gained through managing large and complex projects.
- Develop and maintain key Revenue Enablement programs. This includes identifying resource needs, managing project schedules, and reporting on program effectiveness.
- This could include managing tasks for onboarding logistics, coaching, continuing education, content curation, new tool rollouts, and communications.
- Act as a conduit to the Instructional Design team for driving curriculum development for use in a variety of mediums (i.e. classroom, virtual, eLearning, coaching, reference, on the job support, etc.) to improve the way we support our teams.
- Support product launches by working with product management to stay on top of enabling on quarterly messaging, positioning, and product training.
- Good knowledge and handling of project and program management methodology and techniques.
- Good understanding of the wider objectives of the program.
- Ability to work positively with the wide range of individuals involved in program management.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- The ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems.
- Experience understanding and leveraging data to influence and drive decisions.
Who You Are:
The perfect candidate for this job will be a self-starter who needs little day-to-day touch. You will be hungry to grow in this role with independent problem solving, high energy, and have a fantastic sense of humor. You will be flexible and willing to pitch in where needed.
- Creative and curious by nature, with a drive to find solutions.
- Ideally 4+ years of formal program management in a SaaS organization
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of the Identity Governance industry
- BA/BS required, or equivalent work experience
A note on experience We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is clear demonstration of skill, dedication, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. Culture fit, will and skill are a big deal around here. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for. Diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.