Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Senior Project Manager
Date de début :septembre 22
Appliquer avant :octobre 22 2021
Industrie : Immobilier,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté :
Description du poste
With more than 80 years in business and 16 offices (and growing!), Ryan offers comprehensive commercial real estate solutions to customers across the US. We bring a collaborative, relationship-driven approach to delivering spaces where people thrive and businesses succeed. Join a company with an outstanding culture and competitive benefits. At Ryan, we don’t just build buildings – we build stories.
Ryan Companies US, Inc. has an immediate career opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join our team in Cedar Rapids !
Do you bring at least 10-15 years of successful project management experience in a design-build environment? Do you enjoy working in a fast, fun, inclusive and collaborative workspace? Do you want the next chapter of your career to be with an industry leader in commercial real estate who brings a fully integrated and creative design-build approach? If this describes you, we encourage you to apply today.
Some Things You Can Expect To Do
- Negotiate business and legal provisions of construction contracts.
- Resolve issues with win-win solutions and collaboration.
- Display natural leadership skills and assure that project responsibilities are carried out promptly and accurately.
- Develop strategies to win project bids, including preparation of bid documents, negotiating and awarding subcontracts, along with delivering formal sales presentations.
- Build trusting relationships with potential customers and earn customer satisfaction.
- Travel as needed for projects.
To be successful in this role, you must have a bachelor’s degree in Construction Engineering/Management and at least 10-15 years of proven experience in the commercial construction industry (industrial, healthcare, retail, office, senior living and multi-family experience preferred). You must also be able and willing to travel for projects.
You Will Really Stand Out If You
- Lead by example, display honesty, integrity, and good judgment while maintaining high standards.
- Have an advanced knowledge of the design-build construction process including preconstruction, major system evaluations, estimating, scheduling, cost control, design and client management.
- Are a proven team player and have a strong background of leading project efforts, from programming through turnover with contract values from $10-100M+.
- Bring strong local relationships with subcontractors, consultants, clients and municipalities.
- Have design-build project experience in two or more of the following product types: big box industrial and/or warehouse, senior living, healthcare, multifamily, office, or hospitality.
Positions require verification of employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Ryan Companies does not sponsor foreign workers for nonimmigrant visas or employment-based green cards unless the position is on our executive leadership team.
Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
Retirement and Savings Benefits
Flexible Spending Accounts
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Ryan Foundation – charitable matching funds
Paid Time for Volunteer Events
Ryan is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Ryan does not accept recruiting agency solicitations.