Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
IT Program Manager
Date de début :août 22
Appliquer avant :septembre 22 2021
Industrie : Comptabilité,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
The IT Program Manager is accountable to executive sponsors for schedule, budget, and quality of on-going programs which may have many related projects managed within. The incumbent will apply broad, advanced project management principles and concepts to large projects, and contribute to innovation of new concepts and ideas, and continuous process improvement. Program duties may not always fall within a defined subproject. The individual must be able to identify activities as either in or out of scope as they relate to the program objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- General knowledge of business and IT systems
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience with MS Project, Workbench or related tool
- Applies technical/procedural requirements of the position based on knowledge and experience within specialization
- Ability to attract, lead, motivate, and retain multiple teams
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Ability to manage at a macro level and identify when a refined approach is necessary
- Strong attention to detail
- PMP Certification preferred
- 5-8 years relevant experience
- One or more years’ experience with Program Management
- Experience managing multiple projects of moderate to high risk
- Ability to supervise, direct, and review the results of programs, projects or assignments
- Ability to lead by understanding team dynamics
- Ability to support, affect, and implement change
- Ability to impact and influence a diverse population
- Facilitate program discussions with senior BP&T management and business stakeholders
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.