Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Plano, Texas, United States | Robert Half
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Technologie de l'information
383 jours | Plano, Texas, United States | Robert Half
Date de début :septembre 29
Appliquer avant :octobre 30 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
Project manager – Sales-Retial-Communications-4 Month contract to Start – Fortune 500 Company – Benefits available after 40 hours completed. REMOTE - Must be able to travel to home office in Dallas or Bellevue. Currently seeking a Manager, Sales Enablement for a Cellular Wireless Account. Candidate will support the Sales Enablement function to increase the client’s market performance within the US smartphone, tablet, and wearable categories, develop and grow channel sales market share, transform channel and field sales capabilities, and to ensure profitable results for the company, with a specific focus on the National Promotions, Sales Analytics and Category management. The ideal candidate will be a consummate leader and will have a proven ability to build, grow and inspire teams. She/he will demonstrate dynamic leadership ability and have strong cross-functional and team-building skills with an ability to manage effectively across the organization. Finally, the top candidate will be guided by process-improvement techniques directed at improving the operations of the organization on a continual basis. Role and Responsibilities: Manage day to day project activities with project vendors Script work, video approvals, etc. Assist with content calendar build out for various training modalities Work with key stakeholder on Elite content calendar, drive strategy execution of the team. Acts as liaison for team and Retail Training to align GTM launch deliverables, custom content Running point for development of New full-time training content and supervising its delivery and effectiveness in all channels. Using local market training observation as a growth opportunity to develop and isolate individual training elements that are particularly relevant and effective. Work directly with Retail Ops team to manage day to day of Pro advocacy program, content strategy Identifying and executing coaching and development from an account and training perspective. Growing the team presence and connection to the account initiatives through specialized tools such as podcast and short video vignettes. Lead facilitator high profile training project.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of progressively senior training and/or sales roles in top-tier, branded fast moving companies ideally with additional seasoning in categories with more similar go-to-market strategies to that of client
- Strong training facilitation skills (video, in-person, virtual)
- Proven track record having helped profitably grow a business, having developed and implemented the appropriate polices and processes necessary to drive and manage a business with specific metrics and discipline.
- Broad understanding of category management and merchandising techniques consistent with having led a field and channel sales organization.
- Outstanding skills, financial acumen, organizational planning and talent selection skills required.
- A proven self-starter, must be a highly motivated individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, good business judgment, and outstanding managerial leadership ability.
- Must haves: Strong training facilitation experience (live training, virtual sessions, video/voice over content), strong organization and project management, training content design experience is a definite bonus, skilled at Adobe Premiere/After Effects a bonus, excellent communication skills.
- Strong skillset around Sales - goal is to create content and drive facilitation that leads to increased Sales. Looking for candidates w/ stronger Sales skillset, over facilitation competent.
- Must be able to : Understand Sales & content development for Sales/Retail. – How to sell through training and engagement.
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/management-resources to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.