Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Fresno, California, United States | Robert Half
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
435 jours | Fresno, California, United States | Robert Half
Date de début :novembre 13
Appliquer avant :décembre 14 2020
Description du poste
OfficeTeam has a great opportunity for 2 BILINGUAL Spanish Project Coordinators for an incredibly exciting construction group that continues to see growth! The Project Coordinator must have experience managing projects from start to finish. Tracking and reporting through several platforms and managing others. These are temp to hire Project Coordinator roles. Business hours may vary but run Monday through Friday. 1st Project Coordinator:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and track construction equipment and vehicles
- Maintain list of all operating equipment
- Perform administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors
- Designate and ensure timely delivery dates and times of materials and equipment to various job sites
- General administrative support to staff, including maintaining team calendars, keeping track of office supplies and materials, and manage incoming and outgoing mail/shipments
- Schedule crew times (job sites) as well as other duties as assigned 2nd Project
- Coordinator: not required to be bilingual but it is helpful. Duties and Responsibilities
- Job set up
- Obtain permits and license from municipality.
- Determine needed resources (equipment and materials) from start to finish.
- Help plan field operations.
- Coordinate equipment moves, setting up deliveries, and taking field orders.
- Schedule testing.
- Record as-built drawings.
- Carrying out risk assessment
- Ensure all aims of project and quality standard are met.
- Use IT or other system to keep track of people and progress.
Please call OfficeTeam today (559)439-6004 and email your resume by clicling APPLY.
Skills and Qualifications Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel and Power Point) Strong attention to detail and organization skills Strong communication skills with all managers, office staff, employees and customers is required Ability to multi-task and prioritize, learn quickly, adapt to change, be resourceful (internet research abilities) and Take initiative Hold a valid Driver´s License Class A, B, or C driver’s license in CA without points on record. Minimum 3 years’ experience working in the construction field in similar or related position. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Management and leadership skills.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.