Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Workplace Services Project Manager
Date de début :septembre 18
Appliquer avant :octobre 18 2021
Industrie : Automobile,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté :
Description du poste
Acts as project manager during onboarding and implementation phases and provides new clients and their employees with an orientation and enrollment to Oasis' policies, and procedures. Works collaboratively with the client to ensure a successful on boarding experience and timely delivery of commitments, up to the point where the client can successfully process payroll utilizing the Oasis systems. This position contributes to client satisfaction and retention.
- Acts as a contact for the client during the implementation process to resolve issues, answer questions and ensure expectations and deadlines are met.
- Determines client product needs to ensure client expectations are properly set.
- Client Onboarding: manage scheduling logistics for client orientation meetings; conduct a needs analysis with clients to determine proper means of delivering information and the best way to onboard employees; travel to client site(s) to conduct orientation meetings as required, ensuring the client has the best possible first impression experience; educate client contacts on elected services and products; facilitates and/or provide client orientation on benefit policy, procedures, and elected plan offerings.
- Employee Onboarding: manage scheduling logistics for employee orientation and enrollment meetings; travel to client site(s) to conduct orientation meetings as required; provide employee orientation on completion of new hire and enrollment process; maintain knowledge of employee onboarding progress and communicate with the client throughout the signup process.
- Establishes and maintains partnerships with Sales and HRG to ensure that all new and current client needs are assessed and met.
- Creates and manages an implementation timeline including all tasks to be completed to ensure a successful client launch.
- Manages changes in project scope, identifies potential risks, and devises contingency plans to ensure milestones are being met.
- Partners with New Business, Contractual, and Sales teams to provide outstanding support and product implementation to clients.
- Provides Management team with regular status reports to ensure client satisfaction and progress is being met.
- This position interfaces internally with Payroll and Payroll Compliance, Benefits, ACA Compliance, Human Resources, the New Client Data Team, and Sales; externally this position partners with clients, worksite employees, brokers, and vendors.
- Performance is evaluated by, but not limited to: client retention, client satisfaction, maintenance of dashboard metrics, and adherence to budget guidelines determined by leadership.
- All other duties as assigned.
- - Required
- 1 year of experience in Client onboarding experience.
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness in recruitment, selection, and decision making.
Click here for more information on our corporate social responsibility.