Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Technical Security Project Manager
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Appliquer avant :avril 24 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
The Technical Security Project Manager will be responsible for managing the entire lifecycle of new and day-two physical security infrastructure projects. You’ll mitigate risk through the use of bleeding-edge physical security technology and deploy painless, efficient, and innovative solutions that protect our people, places, and things. While no two days will end up looking the same, generally speaking you’ll be responsible for the following things:
- Coordinate with cross-functional business partners, systems integrators, and vendors to define and manage the entire lifecycle of our physical security infrastructure projects, including, but not limited to, site selection/assessments, physical security system design, scope, scheduling, cost, installation, testing, and commissioning
- Review, develop, and publish physical security infrastructure design packages, including floor plans, device location drawings, wiring diagrams, bill of materials (BOM), programming sheets, network diagrams, elevation drawings, power load calculations, and as-built drawings
- Foster close collaboration with partners in Security Operations, Real Estate, Construction, Design, IT, Commercial, Workplace, and Manufacturing teams to identify, understand, and mitigate risk with physical security technology
- Test and commission new security systems devices and inspect installations for quality assurance
- Assess physical security implementations and make risk-based recommendations that consider impact on business operations, system architecture, corporate culture, and employee workflows
- Maintain documentation throughout project lifecycle and prepare reports for security leadership and key business partners
Some teams have strict requirements about certifications, degrees, and things like that. Not us! We’re more interested in the unique perspectives and expertise you’ll bring to the team, rather than acronyms on your resume. However, you’ll be much more likely to be successful in this role if these bullet points seem like a good description of you:
- You’ve been a technical security project manager for a while now, probably in the realm of 5+ years
- Deploying security infrastructure across a wide and deep portfolio doesn’t faze you
- You can secure everything from a robot in the middle of the plant to a repurposed historic movie theater on the PCH
- You’re a designer at heart. You’re really good at securing facilities; you’re arguably better at making it frictionless and invincible
- You frequently get praise from your peers and coworkers about your communication skills, both written and verbal
- You have effective methods to handle stress and pressure, even in high intensity or emotionally charged situations and environments
- You love to travel; always eager to jump at your next adventure
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.