Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Phoenix, Arizona, United States | REMBRANDT STONE MASTERS
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
209 jours | Phoenix, Arizona, United States | REMBRANDT STONE MASTERS
Date de début :novembre 19
Appliquer avant :décembre 20 2020
Industrie : Construction,
Description du poste
Rembrandt Stone Masters is an innovator in the construction industry in Arizona and has been since it was founded in 1996. If you thrive on unraveling challenges, making a real impact, and building something big, you should join our team. At Rembrandt Stone Masters we take our mission seriously, whether it’s building an amazing product or building an amazing culture. We inspire our people to solve real problems, have fun, and create something life changing.
The Project Manager’s job is to oversee each client project from inception to completion. The ideal candidate will be comfortable cultivating new and managing existing client relationships, They will work closely with clients, architects, and subcontractors/vendors to develop competitive bids for customers projects.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Develop, coordinate, and implement a sales plan for targeted accounts
- Identify new referral sources and develop existing referral sources
- Respond to leads from both new and existing clients
- Gather necessary project requirements to generate estimates accurately and timely
- Ensure customer satisfaction and complete quality assurance tasks
- Spend 50% or more of working time in the field servicing clients and prospecting
Skills and Abilities:
- Self starter with a strong desire and determination to succeed
- Expertise in understanding construction blueprints, plans, and specifications
- Ability to prospect new clients and cultivate strong client relationships
- Ability to clearly communicate objectives and articulate client value proposition
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to problem solve
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Construction industry experience is required
Please submit your resume by clicking APPLY button.