Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
San Francisco, California, United States | REALREPP
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
441 jours | San Francisco, California, United States | REALREPP
Date de début :août 07
Appliquer avant :septembre 07 2020
Industrie : Construction,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
RealREPP, a full service commercial real estate recruiting firm, is currently teaming with a stable, growing and well-known commercial real estate owner to assist them in hiring an Project Manager who will sit in their office in San Francisco, CA!
This is a fantastic opportunity to team directly with the VP on exciting/challenging tenant improvement and capital projects in the Bay area. The VP will directly mentor and manage this person up in their career and will offer built in opportunities for growth. The portfolio consists mainly of Class A office assets and then some industrial & R&D projects.
This organization offers a FANTASTIC base salary + industry leading bonus, 401K with a 5% match, 1/2 day Summer Fridays, excellent medical benefits and a healthy work/life balance.
- Manage various projects and work alongside project teams
- Create and maintain budgets and schedules
- Provide supervision for architects and contractors
- Prepare and negotiate contracts, orders, etc
- Obtain necessary approvals from agencies
- Evaluate and analyze ways to best avoid any delay or roadblock
- Create and maintain relations with all teams
- Conduct reports and analyses as necessary
- Provide knowledge and ensure understanding of goals and constraints for each project
- Oversee the approvals for various issues including budgets and designs
- Provide strong communication on all statuses of work to management
- Candidate should have minimum 4 years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- Preferred candidate will have a background in office & industrial building design and construction with an emphasis on renovations and redevelopment.
- Desirable experience with a construction, architectural, or property management company which includes new shell/core construction, major renovations, and sophisticated tenant improvement/interior work.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and MS Project is required.
- Experience working with project management system software.
- Strong working knowledge of mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems is a plus.
- Desirable for a candidate to possess design experience or an architecture background.
- Candidate will work closely with leasing, operations, finance, and engineering staff.
- Projects are developed and managed in a collaborative environment which requires the ability to work closely within a team environment.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity, please apply here
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.