Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Boston, Massachusetts, United States | REALREPP
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
319 jours | Boston, Massachusetts, United States | REALREPP
Date de début :août 07
Appliquer avant :septembre 07 2020
Industrie : Construction,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
RealREPP is teaming with an exciting well-known, stable and growing organization looking to hire a Project Manager! This person will join a exciting, friendly and successful team in the Boston area and will focus on portfolio of high profile, beautiful Class A office properties.
The organization is acquiring and developing significant, industry leading assets and this is a great opportunity to join a growing team, a dynamic organization, and work in a friendly and collaborative culture.
We are looking for a Project Manager who is looking to take the next step in their career. This person will be in charge of the constructions for new buildings and other expenditure projects.
They offer an excellent annual base salary, low cost medical, dental and vision benefits. You have the option to add to a 401K account, receive a 6% match and are immediately vested! This team promotes work life balance and offers 2 weeks of vacation (to start), 8 sick days, 2 floating holidays for a total of 20 days PTO to start! Vacation time does increase to 3 weeks after the first year!
- Manage and maintain relationships with various staff including designers and architects on a daily basis
- Provide support to different departments throughout the leasing processes
- Oversee and understand documents and constructions
- Prepare and administer bids and look over pricings
- Conduct contracts, packages, logs and other projects
- Contribute to meetings and other processes including the creation of budgets and contracts
- Create progress reports for management
- Provide support for the Head of the department
- BA/BS in construction technology, civil engineering, or any other related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience within roles similar to contractors and real estate
- Prior experience doing estimations strongly preferred
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Proficient in program software such as Microsoft Excel, Word and Bluebeam
- Experience or knowledge in Microsoft Project and CAD preferred
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your interest and resume here or apply on our website - www.realrepp.com. All qualified candidates will be contacted immediately!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.