Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Média en Ligne
Date de début :juin 01
Appliquer avant :juillet 01 2021
Industrie : Internet, Média en Ligne ,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 3-5 ans
Description du poste
Powering Performance Marketplaces in Digital Media
QuinStreet is a pioneer in powering decentralized online marketplaces that match searchers and “research and compare” consumers with brands. We run these virtual- and private-label marketplaces in one of the nation’s largest media networks.
Our industry leading segmentation and AI-driven matching technologies help consumers find better solutions and brands faster. They allow brands to target and reach in-market customer prospects with pinpoint segment-by-segment accuracy, and to pay only for performance results.
Our campaign-results-driven matching decision engines and optimization algorithms are built from over 20 years and billions of dollars of online media experience.
We Believe In
- The direct measurability of digital media.
- Performance marketing. (We pioneered it.)
- The advantages of technology.
We bring all of this together to deliver truly great results for consumers and brands in the world’s biggest channel.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: As a company, we’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and will continue to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
We are seeking for someone with a positive attitude, who is highly motivated, and a self-starter! As a Cloud Control Media Platform (CCMP) project manager, you will own the new client onboarding process and be responsible for day-to-day execution of the integration of the client’s data into our CCMP platform. You will work closely with the CCM tech and Sales team to devise and own several projects and processes, including organizing calls with necessary stakeholders, campaign setup, process documentation, data integration, and ongoing client support.
- Lead end-to-end implementation of new client set ups in CCM’s internal platform, CCMP, which merges front end performance data from platforms such as Google, Bing, Facebook, and backend performance data from client’s CRM
- Work closely with developers to ensure all desired data is being ingested into CCMP correctly
- Help drive new initiatives forward by working with multiple stakeholders while keeping each initiative focused and organized
- Troubleshoot issues, provide recommendations, and implement solutions & best practices in the areas of data integrity standards, data quality and overall CCMP system usage
- Maintain updated documentation around internal processes, as well as external processes with partners/clients
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management, marketing, business or related field
- A natural perfectionist – you have a strong aptitude for executing tasks with precision to detail and accuracy.
- Evidence of working efficiently and creatively in situations that require strong organization and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to learn and utilize internally developed systems
- Must have strong Excel skills (pivot table, VLOOKUP, etc)
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), organizational skills and ability to multitask in a dynamic environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Digital marketing experience preferred
- Tableau or other data visualization experience preferred
- JIRA and Confluence preferred
- SQL experience is a plus