Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Project Manager, Cloud Engineering Hub Lead
Conseil en Management
Date de début :juillet 23
Appliquer avant :août 23 2021
Industrie : Services Financiers, Conseil en Management, Comptabilité,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 3-5 ans
Description du poste
Specialty/Competency: Cloud Computing & Networking
Industry/Sector: TMT X-Sector
Time Type: Full time
Government Clearance Required: No
Available for Work Sponsorship: Yes
Travel Requirements: Up to 20%
A career within Project Portfolio Management services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations balance long term strategies and short term imperatives to optimise their investments and strategic activity required to achieve the organisation’s business objectives. We help enhance organisations project and programme performance by identifying alternative project approaches, consistently aligning projects with corporate strategy, setting the tone and pace of programmes from the outset, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from agile programme delivery.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required
Minimum Years Of Experience
PMP or PMI
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in driving internal communications across a business in the following areas:
- Developing communications principles and practices with stakeholder groups, leveraging a technical proficiency in communications;
- Managing the business to achieve strategic priorities and goals through the successful execution of communication activities;
- Driving business objectives and sharing insights on communications activities and processes;
- Demonstrating knowledge of key strategic decisions made by leadership team and aligning communications strategy around these decisions;
- Providing coaching and real-time development opportunities to junior team members;
- Demonstrating knowledge in transformation efforts, through developing, managing, coordinating, implementing and executing project plans;
- Demonstrating knowledge and management experience in the area of Project management including industry standard methodologies and tools;
- Developing project plans to deliver on project requirements;
- Possessing techniques for identification of risks and dependencies as well as project management techniques to oversee, proactively lead and/or support workstreams;
- Demonstrating meeting facilitation and management capabilities; and,
- Displaying proven written and verbal communication skills.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Applying industry standard methodologies and tools to develop and proactively manage project and communications plans;
- Identifying risks, gaps and dependencies and recommend solutions;
- Possessing creative problem-solving abilities to devise solutions to successfully deliver on the business goals;
- Developing strategy as well as writing, communicating, facilitating and presenting cogently to and/or for all levels of leadership and staff;
- Reporting results and facilitating problem resolution;
- Building and maintaining relationships at all internal and external levels, peers to leaders including effectively navigating a complex matrixed organization;
- Leveraging technology and tools that enable communications, including Microsoft Office Suite- Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Google platforms and tools; project management tools such as Jira, and web-based publishing, webcasts, videos, and social media platforms; and,
- Committing to continuous improvement through innovation, simplification and leveraging industry-leading practices and holding team members accountable for doing the same.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.