Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Digital Engagement Manager
San Antonio, Texas, United States | PwC
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Digital Engagement Manager
Bancaire et Finance
Digital Engagement Manager
306 jours | San Antonio, Texas, United States | PwC
Date de début :janvier 28
Appliquer avant :février 01 2021
Industrie : Bancaire et Finance,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. You’ll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC’s brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace. Our Visual Communications team determines how to visually represent PwC’s key strategic initiatives and business goals. You’ll help the team with corporate visual brand design, creative strategy development and media design ideas.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to
- As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required
High School Diploma
Minimum Years Of Experience
4 year(s) or experience with digital marketing, product and/or project management.
Demonstrates extensive-level abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Optimizing and influencing online customer engagement;
- Adopting data driven strategies that support sales and marketing efforts;
- Collaborating with Digital Engagement Sr Manager to manage pwc.com/us including the IA, content strategy and the rollout of features and functionality;
- Working cross functionally with designers, content specialist, technical developers,
- Account Managers, marketing, PR and data analysts to deliver industry leading digital experiences;
- Consulting with internal stakeholder groups on new and existing features and functionality, custom development requests and content effectiveness;
- Gathering and translating requirements for development;
- Employing UAT and UT testing to measure audience engagement and feature deployments to quantify the business benefit/impact;
- Performing and sharing competitive research on trends and user adoption strategies;
- Using data driven decision making to formulate and confirm strategy;
- Understanding design & development cycles such as wireframing, design concepts, business requirements, development cadence;
- Exhibiting knowledge of creating personalized web experiences, audience segmentation, and impacts to content strategy;
- Showcasing knowledgeable about user journeys & the relevance of website information architecture;
- Understanding web taxonomy and utilizing opportunities to leverage across digital channels;
- Understanding marketing technology stack impacts to digital strategy;
- Managing multiple, concurrent projects in various phases of ideation, execution, or delivery;
- Identifying new opportunities and developing technology solutions that drive value for PwC, including gathering input from our customers and internal/external sources, justifying and prioritizing roadmaps, development initiatives, testing and leaning into new experiences, analyzing competitors/ market trends and evaluating new technologies;
- Building customer-facing web software or implementing enterprise system;
- Working knowledge and experience with CMS platforms;
- Possessing specialization in information design/ architecture, content strategy and user experience principles and industry leading practices;
- Demonstrating experience with Google Suite or Adobe analytics specialization;
- Possessing relationship and interpersonal skills as well as managing multidisciplinary teams (indirect or direct) to meet strategic objectives;
- Working independently with an ambitious attitude;
- Operating successfully in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity, while being self-motivated and calm under pressure;
- Prioritizing/handling multiple initiatives in a fast-paced environment while keeping team on task;
- Demonstrating technical acumen with an ability to understand technology solutions and potential tradeoffs;
- Communicating technical concepts to business users;
- Possessing verbal and written communication skills as well as the ability to influence and persuade stakeholders across the organization;
- Possessing experience in all aspects of optimizing the customer journey;
- Demonstrating experience with User Testing, UAT, User Research and Data Analytics; and,
- Understanding Marketing Automation tools and strategies.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.