Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Enterprise Project Manager
Date de début :mai 08
Appliquer avant :juin 08 2021
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Provation is the premier software provider of intelligent procedure documentation and coding solutions improving clinical productivity and reimbursement (Provation® MD), equipping physicians and administrators with evidence-based clinical decision support solutions to optimize order sets and care plans (Provation® Order Sets) and providing evidence-based content for structured clinical documentation and coding embedded within the EHR (Provation® Clinic Note). Provation is trusted by leading physicians globally, serving approximately 1,500 hospitals and 1,000 Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASCs), including 16 of the top 20 U.S. hospitals for gastroenterology (GI) and GI surgery. Provation is headquartered in Minneapolis, MN and is owned by Clearlake Capital Group, L.P.
The Enterprise Project Manager will be responsible for all programs and projects across the organization. This position will maintain a top-down view of an organization’s portfolio of projects and will support the Enterprise Project Management Office.
The Enterprise Project Manager assists executive leadership in deciding which programs and projects should be undertaken. To accomplish this, this individual must maintain a clear vision of the companies near and long-term strategy. EPMOs often facilitate some form of committee, which reviews business unit proposals and approves new initiatives.
With visibility across the entire organization, the EPM can coordinate efforts among business units ensuring projects are aligned and in no way conflicting. This organizational visibility allows the EPM to assist with demand forecasting and resource planning.
An effective EPM includes accounting and analysis skills, enabling it to evaluate return of investment (ROI) for proposed projects. EPMO leadership and team members should have strong business knowledge and are typically less technical than business unit project managers.
The Enterprise PM should be strategic, while the business unit Project Management Office is tactical. This position reports to the CFO.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Development and management of a complex integration plan (Roadmap and Project Plan) ensuring key milestones are met and dependencies managed
- Mobilize project team resources, business and support teams to achieve objectives, assign roles and responsibilities
- Manage the project plan to ensure it stays within time and budget tolerances and seek to overdeliver on budget, quality and performance
- Ensure projects are planned and executed in-line with a standard PMO approach
Cross-Function Integration Team Management
- Lead identification of work stream interdependencies and ensure they are managed successfully
- Guide team leaders throughout the project by delegating tasks and coordinating training as needed
- Lead through strategic change management and provide coaching and application
- Hold regular meetings to provide information, identify interdependencies, secure cross-sector alignment, and agreements
Acquisitions Integration Reporting and Communication
- Communicate progress and results throughout the enterprise on regular basis
- Prepares executive communication that clearly articulates enterprise priorities, roadmaps, status of initiatives, resource needs, opportunities and/or risks to financial and operational plan
- Serve as Liaison between project teams and Leadership to understand and communicate project needs and develop innovative solutions
- Identify and communicate additional opportunities for business value delivery
- Identify and escalate issues/risks facing project teams and work with cross functional management teams to develop solutions to improve current emergent processes and roadblocks
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in Operations leadership and Project Management
- Demonstrated strong finance and accounting acumen
- PMP (Project Management Professional) preferred
- Experience in creating and leading cross-functional teams through complex integration projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance or equivalent required
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Experience in healthcare industry preferred
- Demonstrated technical proficiency in business software skills, including Microsoft Excel, SmartSheet PowerPoint and Word applications
- Strong and effective communication skills across multiple levels of the company and across multiple functional areas, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical skills, including financial and accounting knowledge
- Must be adaptable and able to effectively handle multiple projects concurrently
- Detail-oriented with good time management and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks efficiently and independently with a high degree of accuracy
- Self-motivated and proactive
- High degree of partnering skills: personal integrity; drive for results; forward thinker; performance-oriented, proactive and cross functional thinker
- Team leadership skills and team player orientation
Provation Core Values:
Community: We have a shared sense of improving healthcare, enriching the broader world we live and serve.
Accountability: We own it and get it done with integrity.
Respect: We build diverse teams that collaborate and communicate with positive intent and trust.
Excellence: We welcome new ideas as we innovate quality solutions.
Service: We are passionate about putting customers first.