Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Austin, Texas, United States | PROLIM CORPORATION
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Technologie de l'information
413 jours | Austin, Texas, United States | PROLIM CORPORATION
Date de début :septembre 04
Appliquer avant :octobre 04 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
PROLIM Global Corporation (www.prolim.com) is currently seeking a Project Manager for one of their top clients in Austin, Texas, United States.
Qualified candidates can directly send resumes by clicking APPLY.
- Experience successfully managing enterprise-level website assessment and redesign projects.
- Experience successfully implementing and migrating enterprise-level web content management system (WCMS) solutions.
- Experience managing communication and branding-related business projects.
Skilled in user-experience for websites including conducting and reporting on usability performance using expert assessment, user tests, analytics, and validation tools.
- Skilled in web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and other web analytics tools for tracking and reporting on the success of web projects and campaigns.
- Skilled in accessibility for websites including reporting and remediation using expert assessment and validation tools.
- Skilled in managing projects with multiple, competing priorities and deadlines.
- Experience producing assessments for workable solutions for business needs.
- Experience in technical project methodologies including Agile methodologies.
- Experience in information technology which includes direct responsibility for service delivery; systems or network configuration; service management and/or risk management; policy and compliance; procedures and standards
- Experience in best practices; training, and incident management in a variety of settings, including the, AWS, Azure, etc..
- Establishing and implementing/executing information security protocols and adhering to policies procedures and guidelines as directed by Information Security executive management.
- Experience establishing project organization and defining roles and responsibilities.
- Experience working with a Federal agency on public health projects.
- Experience producing documents for executive-level leadership.
- Experience managing projects using Key Performance Indicators, Earned Value
- Management, Schedule Performance Index, Cost Performance Index, Critical Path
- Analysis, and development of Work Breakdown Structures.
- Experience monitoring the work of and setting priorities for program/business and technical subject matter experts.
- Experience in information security either on IT Projects or as staff for a state agency or private sector employer.
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information
- Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or Project
- Management Professional (PMP).
- Experience overseeing market research and usability studies to support web redesign projects.
- Experience with bilingual website buildouts.
- Experience with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within public health organizations.
- Experience with public health information systems and software applications.
Apply online for immediate consideration, please send your updated resume and contact info.