Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :juin 13
Appliquer avant :juillet 13 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels, Services Financiers,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
PointClickCare is the leading North American cloud-based healthcare software for the acute and long-term and post-acute care markets. For over 20 years, the company has held the same vision – to help the world care for vulnerable populations. Since its inception, PointClickCare has grown exponentially with over 1,700 employees today all working towards impacting the lives of millions. Recognized by Forbes as one of the Top 100 Private Cloud Companies and acknowledged by Waterstone Human Capital as Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture, PointClickCare leads the way in creating cloud-based software. With its recent acquisition of Collective Medical, PointClickCare solidifies its position as a high growth healthcare software provider, serving over 21,000 long-term and post-acute care providers and over 1,300 hospitals. Their shared mission to support vulnerable populations is allowing PointClickCare and Collective Medical to connect disparate points of care at scale faster than anyone else in the market.
For more information on PointClickCare, please connect with us on Glassdoor and LinkedIn .
About The Role
PointClickCare is looking for an exceptionally motivated go-to-market (GTM) Program Leader in our journey to reimagine our processes and systems for all of our business teams. It’s the endeavor of our Enterprise Solutions and Applications group to become a truly customer-centric and focused team that puts business enablement at the core of everything we do. Working closely with our Product, Marketing, Sales and other functional area leaders, and cross-functional stakeholders, the GTM Program Leader will focus on implementing scalable processes and systems to help drive productivity and scale in new/change item business enablement.
You bring solid understanding of sales and finance processes, direct experience in the complimentary technology landscape, exceptional analytical skills, bias toward action, strong collaboration, and communication skills. Critical success can be measured in the ability to speed time to value.
- Partner with Sales, Customer Development, Services, Marketing, and IT to build in-depth knowledge of our business processes and systems, to identify opportunities for improvements.
- Own GTM technology stack and ensure that it aligns with the overall product and company vision.
- Bring knowledge of sales and finance technology capabilities to advise when existing system functionality can be leveraged vs. custom build options.
- Lead as a cross functional liaison to ideate scope and gather buy in
- Collect requirements, formulate business cases, assist with prioritization and feedback collection.
- Manage cross functional request intakes and execution of end-to-end processes
- Assist with project scoping and business analysis beginning from ideation to execution.
- Manage risks, communicate project updates including timelines, changes and dependencies.
- Represent the needs of the Security and IT teams in cross-functional process and project work.
- Define the process KPIs and mechanisms to manage continuous improvement cross-functionally
- Solid experience as previous Product Manager, Agile Product Owner, Business Owner, or Program Manager or Business Analyst specifically in the areas of sales and/or finance process and systems or related environments
- Experience in developing and/or executing product enablement, with experience around needs assessment and systems rollout in the sales and finance space.
- Ability to understand complex product functionality, design, and technical issues, in order to drive the right priorities, trade-offs, and resolutions.
- Strong aptitude for sales and finance methodologies, processes & project management
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to work at all levels of the organization.
- Intellectual curiosity to understand how things connect, and a drive to constantly be looking for how to make it better, ability to roll sleeves up and get work done.
- Hands-on working and administration knowledge of Salesforce.com , including but not limited to Sales Cloud, CPQ and Billing; CPQ Certification required; Billing Certification a plus
- Working knowledge of Oracle NetSuite platform with direct business experience; this may include Sales Order Management, Audit & Fulfilment, Invoice & Presentment and/or Accounts Receivable (Cash Mgt.); direct PCI and/or ACH experience a plus
- Hands-on working knowledge of integration technology capability and design, including direct API and connectors (ex. Boomi), in Salesforce and NetSuite; all other technologies a plus
- Working knowledge of Master Data Management with direct business experience in best practice design and reporting (BI) relationship
- All other technology experience in pricing & packaging/CPQ, contract & agreements (ex. Conga) subscription, billing, collaboration, and customer success a plus