Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Oracle Cloud ERP Senior Project Manager
Bloomington, Illinois, United States | Perficient
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Oracle Cloud ERP Senior Project Manager
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mars 25
Appliquer avant :avril 26 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels, Services Financiers,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 3-5 ans
Description du poste
At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Our Oracle National Business Unit is an Oracle Platinum Partner. We use small, expert project teams that deliver high-value, measurable results by working collaboratively with clients through a user-centered, technology-based and business-driven solutions methodology. We believe this approach enhances return-on-investment for our clients by significantly reducing the time and risk associated with designing and implementing eBusiness integration solutions.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for an Oracle EBS/Cloud Senior Project Manager in our Oracle National Business unit.
The Oracle EBS Project Manager will have complete responsibility for the day-to-day management of the engagement, including all aspects related to managing our consulting team, resulting in a successful delivery and a satisfied, reference-able client.
- Understand complexities of a large ERP program and provide guidance for the development teams. .
- Negotiate scope, schedule, and funding with external IT and business partners.
- Establish common goals across multiple teams, and define useful metrics and reporting to track team performance.
- Manage milestones across multiple teams.
- Lead team through the completion of all phases of the project.
- Business acumen to understand industry trends and transform them into a business need for the client
- Must have successfully managed a minimum of 3 full lifecycle Oracle EBS R12 implementation projects
- Must have managed Oracle Cloud projects.
- Experience planning and executing detailed activities related to business requirements development; Conference Room Pilot (CRP) testing cycles, system integration testing , end user training and detailed cut-over planning
- Experience in management of project activities for a team of consultants and other implementation specialists who interface with the client organization during the delivery of a project
- Familiar with project governance best practices in the areas of issue, change and risk management
- Previous experience in planning and execution of the activities required to deliver project scope within schedule and budget constraints
- Project management experience leading diverse project teams and interfacing with C-level executives
- Former management of client expectations in meeting project deliverables and ensures overall satisfaction with the company’s performance
- Bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 7-10+ years of experience in the field or in a related area
- PMP Certification
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Select work authorization questions to ask when applicants apply
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?