Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Carmel, Indiana, United States | Pegasus Knowledge Solutions
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Technologie de l'information
405 jours | Carmel, Indiana, United States | Pegasus Knowledge Solutions
Appliquer avant :juin 08 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Our client is embarking on a transformation to Agile and is seeking an experienced Scrum Master who will be responsible for introducing and guiding the team(s) and organization to deliver solutions using Agile/Scrum practices and values. The role ensures that teams are appropriately leveraging the Scrum framework where applicable. The Scrum Master acts as a servant leader to the development team, with a focus on removing impediments, and helping the product owner to create a robust product backlog.
- Support Agile Development Teams
- Assessing the maturity of teams and helping to guide them towards improved performance
- Identifying impediments (within the team and organizationally) and working in conjunction with key stakeholders to alleviate
- Guiding the team towards self-organization
- Building a trusting environment with a focus on a rich relationships and psychological safety
- Support new and professional product owners in the development of their backlog
- Maintain consistent focus on continuous improvement through the use of retrospectives and coaching
- Ensuring that teams follow industry-standards and best practices for Scrum
- Support product owner and development of backlog
- Help new and established product owners in building out their backlog, using industry-standard tools for user story development
- Facilitate product/project visioning sessions with stakeholders
- Support implementation of Agile on an organizational level as needed
- Ensure cross-team collaboration, and develop systems to support as needed
- Support the sharing and communication of information across the organization
- Help to develop, define, and refine Jira processes to reflect development cycles, and to report metrics
- 3 years proven experience in a Scrum Master role, preferably in the insurance or financial services industry, delivering cloud based solutions on AWS, Azure or GCP.
- 5 years experience working in Agile/Scrum practices.
- 3 years experience with Jira or similar tools.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity as the organization builds out practices
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate and mentor in group and individual setting
- Bachelors of Business Administration degree or relevant work experience can be substituted
- Implementing AWS, Azure or GCP services in a variety of distributed computing, enterprise environments.
Benefits Offered by the Client:
We offer all of the basic health plans, we also offer vision, dental, and short-term and long-term disability.
- We have a very generous 401(k) and profit sharing match, at the end of the day as long as you’re contributing 5% to your 401(k) the company contributes 8%
- For 401(k) we match 100% of the first 3% and 50% of the next 2%
- We then pay out 4% in profit sharing at no cost to the employee at the end of the year
- Paid vacations and holidays (each year the number of holidays varies depending on what day of the week the holiday falls, our executive team likes to given more when thy can)
- We have an outstanding educational assistance policy that offers $7,000 a year towards degrees, certifications, designations, licensures. This kicks in after 1 year of employment.
- We also have an onsite café and fitness center and do fun family events about once a month