Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Phoenix, Arizona, United States | Pearson
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
140 jours | Phoenix, Arizona, United States | Pearson
Date de début :janvier 28
Appliquer avant :février 28 2021
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
We are the world’s learning company with more than 24,000 employees operating in 70 countries. We combine world-class educational content and assessment,powered by services and technology, to enable more effective teaching and personalized learning at scale. We believe that wherever learning flourishes so do people.
Founded in 2001, Pearson Online and Blended Learning (OBL, formerly Connections Education) is a leading provider of high-quality, highly accountable online education solutions for schools, school districts, and students in grades K–12. It serves families and schools with a variety of digital learning and online school solutions including Connections Academy (http://www.connectionsacademy.com/) ,International Connections Academy, and Pearson Connexus (http://www.pearsoned.com/prek-12-education/products-and-services/online-and-blended-learning-solutions/pearson-connexus/) . In 2017, OBL brings full-time online and blended school to 65,000 students across the U.S. and abroad, and delivers online courses to over 340,000 students. In total, over 400,000 students in the U.S. and 48 countries will receive online learning from Connections Education in 2017. OBL is based in Columbia, Maryland and was named a “Top Workplace” by the Baltimore Sun for the third consecutive year and a 2013 “Best Place to Work” by Baltimore magazine. Regularly recognized for its outstanding curriculum and leadership, OBL is committed to expanding quality education through technology, and helping students achieve both academic and personal success. OBL is part of the global education company, Pearson.
We are a key component of the business of Connections Education. By providing a sophisticated platform and innovative web applications that support the educational activities of thousands of students, educators, parents, and administrators, we are changing how the world learns.
Here are just a few of the ways that our products are used:
- Educators create and deliver curriculum and monitor and respond to student progress.
- Students learn, collaborate, and receive individual attention and assistance.
- Parents monitor and participate in their children’s learning activities.
- Administrators support the needs of educators, students, and learning coaches.
We need people that support Connections Education’s core values of being accountable, brave, imaginative, and decent. Always keeping these values in mind is a big responsibility but ultimately a meaningful and important mission. If you’re interested in joining this endeavor, read more.
We are seeking a well-organized and successful Scrum Master to be a key member in the project planning and coordination of the digital education products we produce. We will be looking for someone who will be responsible for working with and facilitating multiple Agile teams. This is a primarily home-based role with regular visits to our office in Columbia, MD required.
- Work to coordinate multiple concurrent development efforts throughout their full lifecycle.
- Organize and facilitate agile ceremonies, daily stand-up meetings, product reviews, iteration retrospectives, and release planning.
- Track and communicate team velocity and progress to both the customer and the team.
- Ensure the development teams are practicing the core Agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
- Assist teams with making appropriate commitments through user story selection and task definition.
- Work with other Agile and product teams to identify and address cross-project dependencies.
- Identify and analyze risks and manage mitigation process with project team and stakeholders.
- Facilitate discussion and proactively resolve conflicts and, if needed, escalate appropriately.
- Identify and remove impediments and distractions that interfere with the team’s goals.
- Act as the focal point for project communications, both within team and across team boundaries.
- Help to improve the productivity/velocity of the teams.
- Ensure the teams deliver tested, working functionality in each iteration and working
- Features at the end of a Program Increment
- Ensure the implementation of resolutions identified in retrospective meetings.
- Create an environment of team spirit and enthusiasm around what is being delivered.
- Follow development process and scaled agile framework (SAFe) best practices, and drive their continuous improvement.
- Identify and champion process or other departmental improvements coordinating with fellow agile facilitators or other department members for implementation.
- Accomplishes department and organization missions by completing related tasks as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Colorado-based individuals expressing interest in this position can expect a starting salary range of $65,000-$75,000, and are eligible to participate in an annual incentive plan. Benefits available to eligible employees can be seen at: https://pearsonbenefitsus.com/
- Bachelor's Degree or 3 to 5 years’ job-related experience that provides the necessary knowledge, skill, and abilities to perform the functions of the position.
- 1 years of hands-on ScrumMaster experience utilizing an Agile delivery framework.
- PMI-ACP, Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP), Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) or equivalent preferred.
- A strong working knowledge of Agile methodologies and iterative development.
- Knowledge and/or experience with Agile techniques including, but not limited to, User Stories, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Experience with Agile project management tools.
- Understand all elements of the software development life cycle, including planning, development, requirements management, Configuration Management, quality assurance, and release management.
- Experience with developing and deploying software in a rapid delivery schedule.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, including the proven ability to adapt to a dynamic project environment.
- Strong leadership abilities with effective relationship and team building skills.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) with all departments and at all levels of the organization, including senior management.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
- Must be organized, confident, self-motivated, and self-directing with a proven ability to identify priorities and propose solutions to achieve desired results with minimal supervision.
- Proven experience coaching and mentoring teams and individuals to help them improve their capabilities.
- Must have excellent situational awareness, the ability to remain calm under pressure and be cognizant of how you are perceived.
Primary Location: US-RE-Remote
Other Locations US-MD-Columbia
Job: Project/Programme Management
Organization: North America Connections
Employee Status: Regular Employee
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Jan 27, 2021
Job Unposting: Ongoing
Schedule: Full-time Regular
Req ID: 2101251
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.