Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Date de début :avril 22
Appliquer avant :mai 22 2021
Industrie : Éducation,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Project Manager - ( 2105274 )
We are the world’s learning company with more than 24,000 employees operating in 70 countries. We combine world-class educational content and assessment, powered by services and technology, to enable more effective teaching and personalized learning at scale. We believe that wherever learning flourishes so do people.
This key member of Spotlight’s revenue-generation team serves as the primary point of contact for Spotlight’s video reporting clients (typically state departments of education) and ensures that these clients’ projects are implemented on schedule and according to specification. Additionally, this team member supports project execution by writing the “scripts” that form the foundation of Spotlight’s video reports.
- Develop a project plan for every new video report project, based on the statement of work
- Serve as the primary point of contact for key clients.
- Organize and coordinate client check-in meetings. This includes:
- Developing and publishing agendas
- Leading these calls
- Recording action items
- Updating the project’s plan, following each call
- Monitor project progress to ensure timely execution
- Serving as internal liaison to the production team to ensure that the project’s output fits its primary specification
- Communicating key elements of every new Statement of Work (the defining document for every new customer-based project) to the production team.
- Monitoring customer-facing deliverables (e.g., scripts and prototypes) to ensure that they meet customer expectations for quality, completeness, and timeliness, and that they adhere to the terms laid out in a Statement of Work
- With guidance from Spotlight’s co-founders, writing video reports’ scripts and “script variations” (the full range of messages communicated by a personalized report)
- Generally Identifying and implementing new means of ensuring that clients are satisfied with Spotlight’s products, communication, and management
The anticipated starting salary range for Colorado-based individuals expressing interest in this position is 80k. This position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program. Benefits available to eligible employees can be seen at: https://pearsonbenefitsus.com/ Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Key Skills and Characteristics
- Highly organized; capable of juggling many projects and tasks simultaneously
- Skilled with essential software applications, including Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel) and typical CRM/database programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication; ideally background in technical or other forms of professional writing
- Knowledgeable about education, including key policy issues and fundamental classroom instruction concepts
- BS or BA degree required
Primary Location : US-RE-Remote
Work Locations :
Job : Publishing
Organization : Assessments School
Employee Status : Regular Employee
Job Type : Standard
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Apr 19, 2021
Job Unposting : Ongoing
Schedule: : Full-time Regular
Req ID: 2105274