Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Sr Scrum Master
Rochester, New York, United States | Paychex
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Sr Scrum Master
Technologie de l'information
Sr Scrum Master
141 jours | Rochester, New York, United States | Paychex
Date de début :janvier 26
Appliquer avant :février 26 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Leads teams by facilitating the agile process, ensuring agile teams are accountable for the success of their project or BAU work effort. Strive to keep the team productive, and take ownership of that productivity by building high performing teams. Has difficult conversations with team members who aren't performing. Looks to constantly improve team's process and motivate the team as much as possible to ensure they are delivering value. Demonstrate strong leadership presence and servant leadership and coach/mentor other Scrum Masters. Provides visibility into a team's impediments, risks, and any other struggles so adjustments can be made at the program level in order to meet desired results.
- Facilitate project kick off/review (with Directors and Managers), release planning, sprint planning, daily stand up meetings, sprint reviews/demos, retrospectives for agile teams. Present in a variety of informal settings: one on one, small groups, with peers and functional managers. Present to director & senior management level and below.
- Manage the team’s activities to ensure timely completion of tasks. Remove team impediments. Identify and communicate potential risks to the completion of the sprints and releases, including resource, cost, and system. Escalate risks and impediments immediately upon gaining awareness of an issue. Independently negotiates tough situations/differing opinions and makes necessary concessions without damaging relationships, knowing when to pull in manager for awareness and is trusted to manage issues with senior management.
- Understand the estimated cost of the project and financial impact of the work, including expense vs capital. Monitor cost variance throughout life of project to ensure team stays within budget. Explain any cost variance. Understand and manage to project ROI and propose change of direction (including cancelation) if appropriate. Mentor/coach new Scrum Masters on cost management.
- Measure the quality of work teams are producing through a variety of metrics and identify trends used to improve team’s velocity and throughput. Independently recognize and work with team on inefficiencies and process improvements needed.
- Provide a highly collaborative environment, servant leadership and conduct agility health assessments to ensure the health and growth of the team.
- Facilitate management retrospectives to build high performing teams and ensure team’s success. Create a supportive work environment by demonstrating trust, confidence, and commitment to team members.
- Lead agile teams, consisting of resources across the organization, needed to deliver on prioritized projects and bae work efforts. Understand and practice servant leadership, putting needs of others first and helps people develop and perform as highly as possible. Demonstrate strong leadership presence and servant leadership and coach/mentor other Scrum Masters.
- Ensure agile team members have the information they need to be successful (decisions, constraints, risks, assumptions, status). Assess strengths and development needs of team members. Coaches individual team members before engaging the functional manager. Coach/mentor other Scrum Masters on assessing team member strengths and development needs.
- Create and maintain the project level work plan with key milestones. Report status to the program and portfolio teams on a timely basis. Identify and communicate risks, delays, and staffing issues to appropriate individuals. Support all project management standards and best practices. Suggest and support process improvement efforts.
- Bachelor's Degree in or equivalent work experience
- 7 years of experience in Working on software development projects, or an Associate degree.
- 7 years of experience in Working on software development projects.
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness in recruitment, selection, and decision making.