Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
ESTIMATOR/ PROJECT MANAGER
Date de début :mars 26
Appliquer avant :avril 26 2021
Industrie : Construction, Services Financiers,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
Reports To: General Manager or Owner
"A mind built for excellence. A spirit built for service."
What does a Restoration Project Supervisor / Estimator with Paul Davis do?
- Celebrate completion of projects with a team of skilled tradespeople, homeowners grateful to be back in their homes, and your Paul Davis team members
- Improve your community by serving others
- Continuously learn about improving results and setting proper expectations of others
- Learn new things daily about construction and building homes
- Have fun and be part of a growing business!
RPM's work with owners and sub-contractors after traumatic events such as a fire or flood to clean up and repair damage to residential and commercial property. As a RPS, you will manage the renovation, as well as control and communicate the budget effectively. This means you will spend a good deal of time in the field to see your projects get completed properly.
Why The Team Needs You? Serving others in their time of need is not easy. We will need you to build foundational relationships based on trust, actively listen, and find ways to manage a team to complete projects successfully. We also want a fun personality that enjoys getting results.
Why Join The Team? We are an industry leader in restoration and reconstruction for insurance providers and commercial properties throughout the United States and Canada. Built upon principles of customer service, dynamic decision-making and leadership, we have the tools to continue our rapid growth. Our team puts emphasis into living our Vision, Mission and Values to be more than just a service provider – our Restoration Project Supervisors are on the front lines of restoring their communities by leading others to complete construction projects on budget and up to the industry standard. You will have the autonomy after training to control your schedule and continually seek learning opportunities that will improve your skill set.
Values: Deliver what you promise. Respect the individual. Have pride in what you do. Practice continuous improvement.
Vision: To provide extraordinary care while serving people in their time of need.
Mission: To provide opportunities for great people to deliver Best in Class results.
Team Compensation And Benefits
- Ongoing Leadership Development Program and industry events
- One on One mentorship
- Three months of structured training to learn the Paul Davis Way
- Access to Paul Davis University and regular training opportunities
- Cell phone and computer provided by company
- Company vehicle and gas reimbursement
- PTO and sick days with flexible schedule
- Base commission on projects completed. Our current RPM's yearly pay range from $40,000 to $80,000 depending on their production. No limit to earning potential.
Team Qualifications (Requirements)
- Ability to lead and develop team
- Career emphasis on learning and continuing education
- Sound planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant experience
Construction project management experience is welcomed if willing to learn a new process. If limited experience but you meet all qualifications, we will invest in your training.
Role On The Team (Job Functions)
- Meet operational objectives of: Sales, Gross Margin, Brand Experience
- Track metrics during bi-weekly GS&R
- Confirm budget and work orders before start of project.
- Ensure compliance with standards and regulations.
- Participate in local community events.
- Build relationships with key customers – direct and B2B.
- Seek partnerships to improve performance with vendors and tradesman.
Skills Desired Of Team Member
- Self-motivated to get results
- Loves working with clients and tradesman
- Effectively schedules ahead while maintaining flexibility
- Thrives under high performance environments
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Is succinct and professional with written communication
- Loves to work hard
- Enjoys taking care of others
Are you Paul Davis?
Before You Can Take the Field: We require a drug and background and check. Working Conditions and Physical Requirements: The physical environment requires the employee to work all types of both indoor and outdoor conditions. Frequently required to use personal protective equipment, having ability to stand or walk, occasionally bending, squatting, climbing stairs and lifting up to 50 pounds.