Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Senior Project Manager
Technologie de l'information
Conseil en Management
Date de début :mars 24
Appliquer avant :avril 25 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Conseil en Management,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
Senior Project Manager
Find what drives you on a team with a 70+ year history of being recognized for discovery, determination, and innovation. As a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, Pall Corporation thrives on helping our customers protect people. Our portfolio is broad, so if your interests lie along the spectrum of Life Sciences to Industrial, you’ll find a rewarding role here. Our career opportunities are as diverse as our products and they are all focused on creating better lives and a better planet. At Pall, we believe that innovation is our legacy, our privilege, and our destiny. If that resonates with you, join us!
- Analyze customer process user requirements specification for engineered process equipment (including different technologies such as direct flow filtration, cross flow filtration, stabilization etc.)
- As technical lead discuss, propose and define final engineered technical system solution with the customer including writing technical part of quotation and associated costing.
- Execute the proposed engineered system solution based on the agreed and defined contractual specifications with a defined project team as project manager, process engineer.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead global assigned projects according to contract specification, budget, required timing and quality including accurate scope & claim management from first contact via order award to full completion of the project, including
- Manage the detailed process clarification (technology selection, sizing, design testing etc.) together with the customer on requested equipment;
- Responsible for the analysis of critical documents and the technical elaboration of the engineered equipment solution. Writing technical proposal and costing for the proposed solution.
- Takes ownership for the equipment solution during project execution with a multidisciplinary team
- Execute and coordinate all qualification activities included in the project (pre-FAT, SAT)
- Respect current good engineering practice and industrial standards applicable for the project and work in accordance to our established quality management system.
- Responsible for providing technical input in critical questions to the other team members while acting as a mentor/trainer.
- Expertise and knowledge and making sure the organization can benefit from the expertise thru trainings and advices.
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in process engineering, chemical engineering or related field
- Minimum 7 years of experience of process engineering / project management of equipment used in Food & Beverage manufacturing in an EPC company
- Proven track record of successfully leading and executing various complex projects within Food & Beverage industry or equivalent.
- Experience working on projects in various cultures.
- Experience working with outside subcontractors including mechanical fabricators, electronic fabricators, Software designers and automation specialists.
Pall Corporation is proud to be part of the Danaher global family of more than 20 operating companies, driving meaningful innovation in some of today’s most dynamic, growing industries. Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world-class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should call 202-419-7762 or e-mail email@example.com to request accommodation.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.