Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
AI Project Lead
New York, New York, United States | PACTERA EDGE
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
AI Project Lead
Technologie de l'information
AI Project Lead
277 jours | New York, New York, United States | PACTERA EDGE
Date de début :septembre 09
Appliquer avant :octobre 10 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Title: AI Project Lead
Location: New York
- Ideate and formulate a pragmatic blueprint for enterprise AI platform solution and subsequent development using Deep learning with a cross-functional team of talented engineers, Motivated self-learner
- Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient AI-based solutions for business problems
- Suggest & implement best practices in coding, collaborating and maintaining code repositories
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of AI platforms built by nova IQ
- Provide real-time knowledge transfer to the team on the Requirements based on client-facing meetings and whiteboarding workshops
- Help in writing a comprehensive proposal with the help of the other engineers on the project
- Work in an agile environment based on the defined sprint backlogs to deliver the assigned work in the stipulated timelines.
- Adhere to software development best practices and coding standards in all work products and participate in the refinement of those practices and standards to improve quality and productivity.
- Guide, coach, and lead a cross-functional team of 4-6 engineers comprising of AI engineers, Full-stack engineers, QA automation engineers, and DevOps engineers.
Job Requirements：Required skills
- Very strong Graduate level degree in Computer Science/or another engineering discipline from top tier schools
- Relevant experience of 8-12 years on live industry projects at the enterprise level
- Extremely strong in Python Programming, Tensor flow, Sci-kit learns, Keras, Theano, and other relevant Python Libraries for AI & Machine Learning (Scikit learn, NLTK, Scipy, etc.). The scale of 8/9 on 10.
- Strong ability to manipulate data using Pandas/Numpy and other python libraries,
- Should be able to support all data munging and cleansing activities as part of guiding and leading an AI-platform implementation team
- Experience in working in Agile methodology in a very high-performance coding environment with a high level of automation. Handle on CI-CD patterns of delivery and enterprise solution that uses Microservices, API’s and Docker containers
- Strong hands-on skills in relational databases. Ability to write SQL like queries to create new joins or data frames with a goal of framing the right business questions for the AI platform development team
- Ability to whiteboard with clients all types of possible solutions end-to-end (front end- API’s and Back end).
- Good handle on concepts of enterprise application architecture, solution architecture and enterprise architecture
Tools & Technologies
- Python, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, Django/Flask based API’s, Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib, Seaborn, etc.
- Databases: MySQL or any enterprise RDBMS
- Code Management: Git, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Operating System: Mac, Linux, Windows
- Cloud Technologies: comfortable with Google Cloud, AWS and Azure
Thank you, Jaya Krishna, || Sr Talent Acquisition Specialist