Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Memphis, Tennessee, United States | OPTELLO
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
425 jours | Memphis, Tennessee, United States | OPTELLO
Date de début :août 18
Appliquer avant :septembre 19 2020
Industrie : Construction,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
- Employee owned company and very lucrative ESOP profit sharing
- Competitive base salary and bonus structure
- Greta long term growth potential... Looking for candidates looking for long term employment only
- The project manager will coordinate the interrelating activities of subcontractors, suppliers, vendors and customers, design and engineering efforts.
- Will monitor and report on the financial status of the project(s) and is responsible for subcontract and contract administration.
- Develop job progress schedule to ensure that actual construction parallels with the schedule.
- Purchase and monitor the delivery of all needed materials for the project(s) ensuring optimum prices, quality and conformance to specifications.
- Negotiate contracts with subcontractors and vendors for various trades, ensuring that all phases of the work are encompassed and that a clear definition of work responsibility is defined.
- Review and approve subcontractor and vendor payment requests.
- Issue changes in the work to receive prices from subcontractors in a timely fashion.
- Work with design and engineering managers to ensure project(s) is/are designed, procured and constructed within the boundaries of operating guidelines, while conforming to technical requirements and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Prepare various reports to successfully manage the project(s), such as monthly red files, progress analysis/schedules, billings and status reports.
- Organize and maintain job files to ensure continuity of work flow.
- Submit verbal and written reports on project status to management.
- Review shop drawings and submittals to ensure compliance with scope of work.
- May be responsible for estimating efforts relative to the project(s) and proposal preparation efforts.
- Project Manager
- Industrial Construction
- Structural Steel
- Structural Concrete
- Distribution Center
- Manufacturing Facility
- Cold Storage
Email Your Resume In Word To
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: KL2-1588507 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***