Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
New York, New York, United States | OLIVER AGENCY
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Technologie de l'information
437 jours | New York, New York, United States | OLIVER AGENCY
Date de début :août 07
Appliquer avant :septembre 07 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Role: Project Manager
Location: New York, NY
Please note this is not a remote position nor can we have sponsorships at this time***
About the role:
Working with our client, the Project Manager leads projects from concept to completion, providing the direction and control required to do this. Building strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external clients, the Project Manager is the key communicator on the status, risks and challenges of all the project deliverables, inclusive of budget and resource.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work in true collaboration with our client and be responsible for a seamless successful project and product as the outcome
- Working as part of a team to win new business
- Develop existing client relationships as part of the business pipeline
- Working alongside internal and external teams and developers.
- Managing projects from beginning to end with clear communication on a regular basis on milestones, targets, goals and deadlines
- Planning digital projects from the initial stages through to final delivery
- Acting as the lead contact for clients during projects
- Continuously assessing working methods and processes and making recommendations for improvement;
- Reviewing project resources and providing an analysis on whether they meet the demands of the project
- Ensuring key Service Level Agreements are met by all parties involved
- Overseeing the project’s financial budget, notifying stakeholders of key cost implications, changes to budget, spending and cost changes.
What you need to be great in this role:
- Excellent client engagement skills with the ability to proactively organize and influence clients and build strong and effective working relationships
- Exceptional project management skills to be the product owner working with the clients
- Overall responsibility for the successful initiation of the project plan and execution with stakeholders, monitoring progress, controlling deadlines and closure of the project
- The ability to develop and put forward the best process in tackling data gathering and storing
- The ability to host clear, efficient and productive project meetings for differing stages of the project from kick off, discovery and so on, using a project methodology
- Agile Project Management experience for mapping out sprints and leading scrums
- Great communication skills that are tailored for the recipients
- The ability to manage and mentor junior team members
- A clear understanding of all IIG group products and how to utilize this knowledge to the accounts advantage.
- Understanding of how to integrate with a client-side team whilst maintaining a top tier agency service.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other related software.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organization – delivering more effective work at the speed and flexibility required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique methodology, and supported by bespoke technology, we design, build, and operate specialist, dedicated agencies onsite with our clients. We believe that proximity enables better collaboration, leading to better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by nearly 3,000 people worldwide, working across more than 200 in-house agencies in over 25 countries. We are the undisputed leader in our space, which means we carry the responsibility and humility that comes with breaking new ground, continually evolving one of the most transformative agency models in history. People who join OLIVER come to us from all stages of their careers, from entry-level to agency veteran. They find a culture of entrepreneurism, direct and meaningful client impact, deep collaboration across offices and teams, and frankly, a bit of the unknown. If you’re most comfortable in safe, predictable environments, OLIVER may not be for you. That said, we will also give you the support, tools, feedback, and recognition to be your best – we want you to achieve what you strive for. The opportunities for growth are as wide as you can make them.
Our Values and how to live them
- Ambition. You look for opportunities to deliver greater value to those around you
- Imagination. You identify a range of solutions to problems
- Inspiration. You lead by example and encourage others to do the same
- Learning. You have excellent listening skills that helps you to learn from our clients and those around you.
- Results. You accept responsibility for your actions
As an employer we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know