Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Program Manager, Senior (F-15)
Robins, Iowa, United States | Oasis Systems LLC
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Program Manager, Senior (F-15)
Technologie de l'information
Program Manager, Senior (F-15)
266 jours | Robins, Iowa, United States | Oasis Systems LLC
Date de début :janvier 28
Appliquer avant :février 28 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Program Manager, Senior located at Warner Robins AFB, GA. The Program Manager, Senior will provide program support to the F-15 Division. The F-15 Division is responsible for management and professional services, engineering and technical services, and studies, analyses and evaluations to accomplish the unit’s mission to design, develop, integrate, test, produce, deploy, modernize, sustain and support U.S. and FMS F-15 fighter aircraft weapon systems and subsystems.
LOCATION Warner Robins AFB, GA
JOB STATUS Full-Time
TRAVEL Occasional CONUS travel may be required
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
SECURITY CLEARANCE DoD Secret Clearance Required
- MA/MS degree and 12 years of related experience, 5 of which must be in the DoD; or
- BA/BS degree and 15 years of related experience, 5 of which must be in the DoD; or
- 20 years of related experience with proper certifications (if applicable), 8 of which must be in the DoD
CERTIFICATIONS No additional certifications required
EXPERIENCE LEVEL Senior
Must have the advanced knowledge and experience to be considered an expert in the field. Must possess the ability to perform tasks and oversee the efforts of junior and journeyman personnel.
- Apply a full range of acquisition program management philosophy, policies, and procedures, to perform a wide range of acquisition management activities in support of the existing and future F-15 Division aircraft programs.
- Have an understanding of current DoD and AF-specific acquisition regulations, guidelines, and processes.
- Support the acquisition program management of full life cycle requirements, subsystems and equipment. Write approved milestone documentation.
- Assist with the development of documents, such as, but not limited to, Memorandum of Agreements (MOAs), Memorandum of Understandings (MOUs), Statements of Objective (SOOs), PWSs, Statements of Work (SOWs), Requests for Proposal (RFP), Mission Needs Statements, Operational Requirements Documents (ORD), Initial Capabilities Documents (ICD), Capability Development Documents (CDD), Capability Production Documents (CPD), Milestone Documentation, Analysis of Alternatives (AoA), and Rapid Fielding Requirements Documents (RFRD).
- Support the review of proposals as assigned by the Government. Assist with the following coordination of documentation between functional resources, including but not limited to, financial, management, procurement, engineering, and logistics) and assist with the consolidation of their inputs into common documents, and planning for the accomplishment of various program milestones.
- Participate in process improvement activities as members of, or advisors to Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) and Product/Process Improvement Working Groups.
Assist in the collection of programmatic inputs from weapons systems program offices for defining, developing, and managing the acquisition and development/upgrades to the various USAF and FMS F-15 aircraft configurations.
- Perform, as required, a non-voting, advisory role for program source selections on all acquisition-related requirements.
- Assist in determining program progress, effectively communicating recommendations orally and in writing to higher organizational management.
- Apply program knowledge for developing and coordinating responses to Senior Officer Communication and Coordination Electronic Resource (SOCCER) taskers in response to internal and external program inquiries.
- Support key acquisition events and reviews as needed, such as System Requirements Reviews (SRR), Preliminary Design Reviews (PDR), Critical Design Reviews (CDR), Test Readiness Reviews (TRR), Technical Coordination Meetings (TCM), Functional Configuration Audits (FCA), Physical Configuration Audits (PCA), Production Readiness Reviews (PRR), milestone documentation development, and others as applicable.
- Assist in planning, organizing, and managing critical aspects of the development, production, and/or deployment of capabilities (including system-of-systems and families-of-systems), systems, subsystems, and equipment.
- Apply knowledge and experience in acquisition program management philosophy, policies, and procedures to DoD, USAF and sister service systems, subsystems, and equipment procurement activities, including prime mission equipment and Support Equipment (SE), post-award project/program management tasks, and acquisition programs throughout their life cycles.
- Assist in producing or reviewing products for program office use that include business case analyses, trade-off studies, estimates for program office acquisition and logistics requirements, written requirements documents for planned acquisitions, and acquisition strategies and plans.
- Provide milestone documentation support for documents defined in DoDI 5000.02 and as tailored by the program office and milestone decision authority. Provide a program assessment for integration of documentation to ensure consistency with program strategy and consistency across all milestone documentation. Provide inputs, draft, coordinate (with the appropriate F-15
- Division programs and other Government agencies), adjudicate comments, and produce final versions of coordinated milestone documents and assessments. Develop and collect technical data and inputs for staff summary packages to support coordination and signature of all associated documents for milestone approval.
- Support the development of contract strategies, Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) and the completion of a program risk assessment to document issues impinging on milestone execution.
Provide support to develop market survey requirements, Life Cycle Support Plans (LCSP) and life-cycle cost estimates. Support the development of executive briefings, and scheduling and coordinate through appropriate USAF and Government stakeholders.pdate the briefings and document meeting minutes.
- Perform analyses to support program strategy decisions and courses of action.
- Support the development, review, and approval process for requirements document development and the Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System process and staffing.
- Assist in translating user requirements documents such as the CDD/CPD and Concept of Operations (CONOPS) into RFP documentation for the F-15 Division.
- Support Commander/Director Action Group processes including but not limited to, Monthly Acquisition Reports, Defense Acquisition Executive Summary (DAES), and Selected Acquisition Reports. Provide programmatic support for the using commands’ requirements and planning councils or similar requirements review processes.
- Provide technical support, plan for, coordinate, and participate in integrated program reviews and conferences, including, but not limited to, executive, readiness, technical, budget, design, weapon system, resource, requirement working groups, supportability, and management reviews. Support program briefings and reports by gathering information, preparing charts, presenting briefings, and providing other support as needed. Support shall include the management of the action item process following each review.
- Assist in the review and analysis of prime weapon system and subcontractor Earned Value Management (EVM) systems.
- Provide support to process and complete AF Form 1067, Modification Proposal, activities. Effort includes logging, assigning review responsibilities, tracking completions, providing responses to the using command, and archiving results.
- Provide support to the directorate/division self-assessment program. Duties include, but are not limited to, preparing for the inspection, distributing
- Checklist information to the checklist Points of Contacts (POC), developing and maintaining a checklist tracking and reporting system, monitoring checklist completion status, and recommending corrective actions.
- Have knowledge of OFP software development and testing processes, interpreting user requirements, and a thorough understanding of the Multi-National Fighter Program cost sharing process. Manage risk, cost, schedule, and performance of various OFP development efforts in a program management support role.
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and other federal agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.