Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
National Program Manager
New York, New York, United States | NPOWER
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
National Program Manager
Technologie de l'information
National Program Manager
582 jours | New York, New York, United States | NPOWER
Date de début :juin 18
Appliquer avant :juillet 17 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
NPower is a high-performing leader in providing pathways to successful digital careers for youth from underserved communities and veterans across the US and Canada. NPower’s award winning training programs use curriculum informed by senior industry leaders and labor market trends. On average, NPower graduates 80% of enrolled students, places 100% of graduates in paid internships and has over an 85% rate of success for employment or continued education within 12 months of graduation. Notable corporate partners include Symantec, Cisco, Bank of America, Citi, CBS, JPMorgan Chase, and Accenture. Our annual gala, known as “the” tech fundraising event of the year, draws our largest donors and corporate supporters, as well as exceptional keynote speakers such as Chuck Robbins and Ginny Rometty.
We address many of the primary barriers that our young adult and veteran communities confront. Beyond free technical training, our programs provide in-demand certifications within weeks, paid internships, professional networking and mentorship with business leaders, professional skills coaching, connection to social services, job placement assistance, transit assistance and an opportunity for graduates to give back to the program via our professional volunteer network. We provide ongoing career coaching, advanced certifications, and leadership development for our alumni, ensuring that we are developing true pathways for long-term success for our students.
Over the past decade, NPower has developed a robust network of Fortune 500 companies, mid-sized enterprises, government agencies, staffing firms, and a network of nonprofit partners which host our interns and hire our graduates fulltime.
Volunteerism is integral to the success of our programs. Our 10,000+ IT industry professional volunteers inspire the next generation of technology professionals by offering their time and knowledge to our students and to our non-profit partners. Corporate volunteers regularly participate in NPower-organized TechChallenges benefitting NPower’s network of nonprofit employer partners by addressing their technology needs.
Reporting to the VP of Program Development & Operations, the DOL Program Manager is responsible for managing the US DOL Apprenticeship Program. The Program Manager’s primary responsibility is to successfully execute and ensure adherence to the standards of apprenticeship and achievement of the contract milestones and outcomes across the organization. This includes compliance with data recording in Appain and Rapids, producing required reports in timely fashion, working with regions to integrate the DOL apprenticeship program from orientation to post graduation (e.g. include in orientation materials) and support regions in building productive relationships with corporate and employer partners to meet placement goals for the organization.
- Develop the apprentice strategy to meet the needs of industry partners and build the apprenticeship pipeline
- Cultivate a strategy for recruitment, assessment, development and retention throughout the apprentice lifecycle
- Ensure compliance with recording data correctly in Appian and Rapids
- Responsible for developing documentation requirements for apprenticeship paperwork
- Lead execution of the sales strategy to onboard apprentices and apprenticeship host companies in partnership
- with Strategic Partnership team
- Work in partnership with the leadership team to identify and develop proposals for new government grants
- Assist in preparation for monitoring reviews and other DOL related convenings and requests for information
- Attend DOL conferences and American Apprentice calls
- Serve as the NPower liaison for all DOL related activities
- A sincere passion for NPower’s mission.
- 3-5 years’ experience leading or in an administrative role with DOL Apprenticeship Program
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and to lead projects with multiple external and internal partners.
- An agile, strategic thinker who can contribute creatively and constructively as a member of Program Development & Operations and Strategic Partnership Team
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills.
- Positive, can-do attitude and sense of urgency needed for a rapidly growing enterprise.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player with virtual linkages.
- Nonprofit experience in job placement, program staff or managing government contract / initiative
Preference Given To Individuals Who Have
- 3-5 years’ workforce development experience
- 2-5 years job placement experience
- Background in the IT field
- Military experience a plus
- Experience managing Government grants or contracts
Commensurate with position and experience
How To Apply
Please submit a cover letter and resume by clickling APPLY
As an equal opportunity employer, NPower encourages diversity and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of age, race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation.