Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
ScrumMaster | People Coach
Willmar, Minnesota, United States | NOVA-TECH ENGINEERING
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
ScrumMaster | People Coach
ScrumMaster | People Coach
390 jours | Willmar, Minnesota, United States | NOVA-TECH ENGINEERING
Date de début :mai 26
Appliquer avant :juin 26 2020
Industrie : Ingénérie Civile,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Due to continued growth, Nova-Tech Engineering has a ScrumMaster - People Coach opportunity available for the right individual, who will play a mission critical role within the overall organization.
The Scrum Master - People Coach is a servant-leader who utilized communication, technical, and organization skills to remove impediments, enhance collaboration, and focuses on developing the individual and collaborative strengths of the team.
Scrum Master - People Coaches do this by ensuring that the Team, Product Owners, and stakeholders adhere to Agile values, practices, and rules. Along with current ScrumMasters this position will work with cross-functional Development Teams and Product Owner to uphold Agile Principles and Values, the Agile Framework; and the NTE Vision, Purpose, and Values.
Through innovative process automation technology, Nova-Tech Engineering engineers and manufactures automated robotics systems that serve the agricultural industry around the globe. Our headquarters is located on the beautiful and historic MinnWest Technology Campus in Willmar, MN. We hire technically passionate career minded individuals to add value to our organization and align with our values!
Summary Of Core Responsibilities
Scrum Master Serves the Development Team by:
- Creating a positive and easy communication channels with all stake holders and team members.
- Foster a culture of collaboration, creativity and innovation guided by NTE Purpose, Vision and Values.
- Utilizes tools to help remove impediments for the team and its members.
- Being a servant leader to the team members.
Scrum Master Serves The Product Owner By
- Coaching the Product Owner on how to balance the prioritization of product thru the product vision, roadmap and release plans, and backlog items
- Helping the Product Owner and the Scrum Team generate clear and concise commitments for the Product Backlog items
Scrum Master Serves The Organization By
- Coaching the Stakeholders on how to balance the prioritization of product vision, roadmap and release plans, and backlog items.
- Effectively communicate impediments to the Stakeholders
- This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but is a leadership position and does serve as a coach, servant leader, facilitator, and mentor for others within NTE.
The Ideal Candidate Skills And Experience
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or related field and a minimum of five years of related coaching and development experience and/or training or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Ability to effectively respond to employees at all organizational levels. Strong self-motivation, interpersonal, analytical and negotiation skills required. Ability to model NTE's core values as a representative of the company.
- Ability to communicate openly and concisely with others. Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from employees at all organizational levels.
- Must be well organized with attention to detail. Ability to define issues, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ensures confidentiality with staff members.
- Microsoft proficiency required.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. While performing the duties of the job, the incumbent is regularly required to talk or hear. The role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers and requires the ability to lift files and open filing cabinets.
- Preferred: ScrumMaster Certification (CSM) or other Agile framework Certification, if not currently held, expectation of completion within 6 months of employment.
The Ideal Candidate will Align with Nova-Tech Engineering Core Values:
- Collaboration/Communication: We will combine diverse talents to achieve shared goals.
- Agility: We will be adaptable and flexible to do whatever is necessary to succeed.
- Strengths: We will capitalize on the unique talents of each employee every day.
- Innovation: We will inspire the application of imagination and science to create unique solutions to problems.
- Excellence: We are committed to continually raising the bar for our products, processes and services.
- Servant Leadership: We actively steward the Purpose, Vision and Values of Nova-Tech Engineering.
Nova-Tech Engineering currently offers a benefits package consisting of: medical insurance, paid holidays, PTO, health savings account with company match options, vision and dental insurance, short and long term disability, and a 401K plan with an immediate 100% match of the first 5% of your wages starting DAY ONE! We also compensate full-time employees an additional 5 days of PTO during the Christmas and New Year holiday season.
Strengths Based Culture
We Believe in the Gallup strengths based concept of discovering employees' natural talents and managing to those strengths in order to maximize engagement and productivity. A strengths-based approach is one that understands each employee brings a unique set of talents and drive to his or her job, and taht if allowed to further develop and use those strengths, everyone wins.