Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Principal Program Manager
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :juillet 23
Appliquer avant :août 23 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
NortonLifeLock is a global leader in consumer Cyber Safety. Bringing together decades of experience in cybersecurity and identity theft protection, we are the consumer ally in today’s connected world. NortonLifeLock solutions are powered by one of the world’s largest civilian cyber intelligence networks allowing us to help protect against advanced online threats. Nearly 80 million members and customers in more than 150 countries trust us with their personal information. We’re dedicated to making it easy for them to keep their connected lives safer while helping to secure their devices, online privacy, identity, and home and family needs.
Learn more at NortonLifeLock.com.
About The Role
The role of Program Management within the Product Operations team is to deliver cross-functional programs . A Principal Program Manager plans and directs schedules, monitors the product/program/project from initiation through delivery, and organizes cross-functional activities ensuring completion of the product/program/project on schedule and within constraints of quality, schedule, and features.
The role will involve managing the relationship between the core team and NortonLifeLock cross-functional teams comprised of team members from Engineering, Product Management, Legal, Support, etc. towards the successful development and deployment of projects under tight and overlapping schedules. The ideal candidate must be able to foster partnerships within the business to enhance their “value-add” capabilities and develop techniques to affect change in the business.
- Coordinate all areas of the business in preparation for the release of new features, products, or services
- Understand and assess critical paths and dependencies for delivering applications and services
- Facilitate discussions between project teams, product management, and engineering
- Establish key milestones and drive progress to accomplish milestones in a timely manner. Understand and coordinate the sequencing of projects to accomplish progress
- Aggregate, organize and synthesize program and project information in order to communicate with extended team and management
- Prepares and presents milestone reviews to upper-level management with input from project teams
- Deliver programs on time and budget with the highest quality
- Cultivate and drive a culture of innovation and effective problem-solving.
- Be a trusted advisor to both internal and external business partners/stakeholders
- Strong program and project management skills
- 5-7 years proven experience managing complex projects to successful completion including the ability to navigate complex environments and work with interdisciplinary teams and effectively communicate priorities, delivery expectations, risks, and concerns to senior management
- Define and/or modify processes rather than applying what exists today
- Candidates must be flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities and requirements, including the ability to multi-task and juggle many competing priorities and deadlines
- High tolerance for ambiguity
- Ability to be extremely detail-oriented and to use analysis to drive decisions
- Proven ability to work in a matrix-style organizational structure to motivate and influence others
- Excellent verbal and written communication and persuasion skills
- Strong organizational and team-building skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field preferred
NortonLifeLock is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. NortonLifeLock strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
We also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records. In addition, NortonLifeLock will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Learn more about pay transparency .
EEO is the law. Applicants and employees of NortonLifeLock Inc. are protected under Federal law from discrimination. See the EEO poster and supplement .