Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Program Manager - Data Services
Date de début :avril 06
Appliquer avant :mai 06 2021
Industrie : Services Financiers,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 3-5 ans
Description du poste
Nomura is a leading financial services group and the preeminent Asian-based investment bank with worldwide reach. Nomura provides a broad range of innovative solutions tailored to the specific requirements of individual, institutional, corporate and government clients through an international network in 30 countries. Based in Tokyo and with regional headquarters in Hong Kong, London, and New York, Nomura employs approx. 26,000 staff worldwide. Nomura's unique understanding of Asia enables the company to make a difference for clients through five business divisions: Retail, Global Markets, Investment Banking, Merchant Banking, and Asset Management.
The Global Markets Data Services Technology function is responsible for the development and maintennace of applications that provide Instruments, Market and Trade data to all applications across Front Office, Risk, Finance and Corporate within Nomura Wholesale. Candidates must have strong Financial Systems background with front office experience.
- Point of contact for all Data projects / initiatives / issues in the Americas region.
- Raise Data quality, Data Governance issues with the Data domain owners within GM Data Services Technology team. Monitor and ensure satisfactory resolution meeting the requirements of the business teams in the region.
- Co-ordinate with various Data domain leads and applications teams to implement the changes. Provide transparency to consumers within the region or Globally, as required.
- Solve relevant data issues that may arise on an ad-hoc basis.
- Work closely with the Data Management Office in Americas region to ensure data deliveries are in line with the Data Management guidelines.
- Create / Maintain various status reports and documents as required by the Data Services Portfolio team.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering
- 10+ years of PM experience in financial industry in Investment banking front office environment
- Knowledge of Financial Products Equities, Derivatives, Bonds, Structured products, Index etc.
- Knowledge of Trade Life cycle is must.
- Solid analytical skills and strong status reporting skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to cope with rapid front-office business needs
- Ability to communicate and act professionally with IT staff and business clients while under strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented setting is a definite requirement with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with changing priorities
- Ability to work with global teams
- Past development experience will be a huge plus
- Knowledge of broader Capital Markets product set is a big plus
Basic: MS Office, MS Project, JIRA, Confluence, Visio, SQL knowledge
Nomura is an Equal Opportunity Employer