Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :avril 01
Appliquer avant :mai 03 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels, Marketing,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
Who We Are Looking For
The NY Digital Product team is seeking a Program Manager to build the future of our energy commerce, interactive content and neighborhood programs. Our focus is to accelerate the delivery of value to our consumers in a personalized & relevant way. This candidate should obsess the consumer and bring a relentless pursuit of clarity and outcomes with a one-team attitude.
Additional characteristics that will enable success
- Leadership skills to strengthen multiple project teams to successful outcomes, while balancing internal & external stakeholder expectations
- Comfortable speaking with multiple partners at varying levels
- Experience in using qualitative and quantitative data to advise recommendations
- Positive teammate who empowers Agile squads and understand the collective success of the team while motivating for delivery
- Outstanding collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills; Consultancy approach to your work.
- Comfortable working in a very fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Passion for delivering premier experiences and products to all athletes*
What You Will Work On
As a Program Manager, you’ll be working with 5 Agile squads and performing Agile Program Management of Program Epics, shipping software iteratively in production in collaboration with large engineering and design teams; experienced in guiding scrum and/or Kanban teams through estimating, grooming, retrospectives, user story writing, release planning and other ceremonies.
A typical day/week looks like attendance in daily stand-up, sprint planning, backlog refinement with an eye on delivery. You will understand the deliverables and build schedules based on the information from the Agile ceremonies and weekly provide progress reporting. You will partner and maintain systems of record regarding Program Epic delivery.
Who You Will Work With
This role will report directly into the Director of Program Management under the NY Digital Product organization, and will belong to the broader Nike Direct Digital Product team. You will partner closely with Product Directors, Engineering Directors and Agile squads to deliver Program Epics and Features. Above all, you will be a steadfast champion for the needs of our Digital consumers.
What You Bring
- 5+ years of experience in program management, Bachelor’s degree; 2+ years additional relevant professional experience in lieu of a degree
- Proven experience developing and leading stakeholder engagement, work back schedules, issues, risks, and change requests
- Expertise working as a Scrum Master or Agile Practitioner in a Scrum or Kanban environment
- Scrum Master Certification, preferred
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Aha!, and Asana project management software preferred
- Experience working on programs in the digital space is a plus
- New York City Based