Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :juin 30
Appliquer avant :juillet 30 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Newlab applies transformative technology to things that matter. We are home to over 800 entrepreneurs, engineers, and inventors, solving the world’s biggest challenges with leaders and experts across industries and cities. We support a range of frontier technologies, including robotics, A.I., computer vision, connected systems, and materials science.
Newlab is seeking a Program Manager to join the Products and Programs team to support the delivery of Newlab’s Innovation Studios. This role will report to a Program Director and operate specific innovation programs and offerings we deliver to stakeholders including: startups and entrepreneurs, corporate partners, government agencies and academic institutions. The Program Manager will support the operations of multi-year Studios, and project manage research sprints, startup recruitment, workshops and partnership development efforts tied to these initiatives.
Candidates should have prior experience working in public-private partnerships or operating innovation programs that are at the intersection of entrepreneurs and enterprise, investor, and public stakeholders. Additionally, prior exposure to emerging technology, preferably in an engineering or manufacturing space, or demonstrated aptitude in these sectors through academic work or adjacent professional experience is critical.
- Operations: You will work collaboratively across functions to create a strong partnership with sales, membership, marketing, operations and finance to deliver multi-year studios, support the delivery of research, product design insights, startup recruitment and evaluation, pilot design and workshops. Taking inputs from program partners and relevant Newlab departments you will lead the operations to develop program materials and engage and work with entrepreneurs, academics and experts to participate in Newlab’s Innovation Studios and related initiatives. Additionally you will work closely with the Partnerships team to grow interest and additional sponsorship and grant opportunities for programs.
- Reporting: Develop timelines, key milestones, project management systems and client reporting structures (meeting agendas, reports, decks) for each program you are involved with. Take the lead on day-to-day client and participant management in order to effectively reach milestones, anticipate challenges, manage strategy based on learnings, ensure alignment and engage leadership as needed.
- Ecosystem Expertise: You will stay up to date on industry trends relevant to your program areas and engage with relevant ecosystems in NYC and globally which are points of interest and opportunity for Newlab’s Innovation Studios. You will share learnings with the Product and Programs team and ensure we leverage insights to develop and deliver high caliber programs to our clients.
- 5 years of operational experience in innovation or government programs or equivalent with direct project management responsibilities
- Strong track record of working with government, corporate and/or entrepreneurs in multi-stakeholder programs
- Experience managing stakeholders with diverse needs and understanding how to adapt message and style depending on audience
- Experience or exposure to an engineering, manufacturing, or technical field
- Familiarity with Google’s business tools (docs, team drives, slides, sheets etc) and project management tools such as Trello and Monday
Skills & Attributes
- Capable of operating multiple initiatives and executing actionable plans
- Highly organized and focused on deliverables; able to manage deadlines and shifting priorities
- Stellar written and oral communicator with a background and familiarity working in frontier technology, innovation and entrepreneurship
- High emotional intelligence & deep intellectual curiosity
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, managing deadlines and shifting priorities
- Excited by setting ambitious goals, seeing projects through to completion and contributing to a lean organization