Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Project Manager Scrum Master
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :mars 30
Appliquer avant :mai 01 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Services Financiers, Internet,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 3-5 ans
Description du poste
Collectively, we are a unique group of technologists with broad capabilities operating as a flat organization, working in a brand-new state of the art office located near Central Park. We are independent and employee-owned, our decisions are not driven by outside shareholders or short-term market fluctuations.
Technology is co-located with the business in our Global Headquarters. Technology doesn’t just enable our business, but is taking accountability to create tools to give our business a competitive edge.Your work space is designed for collaboration with huddle/scrum rooms, audio/visual connections across the floor, soft seating and dedicated white-noise development spaces. Employee feedback is taken seriously and contributes to our constantlyevolving office environment.
Our New York office is looking for a hands-on Technical Business Analyst/Project Manager/Scrum Master to help lead the implementation and delivery of technology solutions in support of the established and rapidly evolving Distribution Technology organization. Working closely with a variety of teams in New York, Europe and Asia, the PM/BA will help define projects and manage the successful execution and completion of those projects as part of the overall roadmap.The Distribution Technology team included all significant tech initiatives for Funds Administration, Marketing, Client Service/Reporting and Client Coverage/CRM. Additionally, new product development is an important component of this business. Developing technology solutions for new products is a component of this role.Since we are an Agile organization, this role will actively participate in the Agile process, working as Scrum Master for the Distribution Tech products.
- Work with business and technology leaders to structure and manage projects. This includes planning and tracking task execution, deliverables, issues and communication across business and technology teams.
- Coordinate all aspects of project management from requirements to implementation to testing, via both Waterfall and Agile methodologies-meeting changing needs and requirements along the way.
- Chair all Agile ceremonies (Daily Scrum, Grooming, Sprint Planning and Sprint Retrospective) and manage the backlog
- Management of individual projects to achieve project goals.
- Definition of project scope, resourcing, deliverables, impact and business value.
- Ongoing assessment of requirements to ensure the delivered solutions are meeting the stated requirements.
- Communication of the status of deliverables, key issues, risks & dependencies
- Analyze the requirements of the business users to ensure that the project meets functional and operational goals.
- Work with the business teams to understand business processes, improvements and system requirements
- Capture and document requirements as part of agile development projects
- Work with external vendors to implement changes and manage change requests, when required.
- Work with internal QA, business and technical teams to ensure proper testing and acceptance criteria process are being followed
- Work with business teams to deploy systems, provide training and process improvement
- 7+ years of business analysis/project management experience
- Financial Domain Expertise a strong plus
- Proven experience with at least one Agile project management frameworks and an innate understanding of the tradeoffs. (kanban, scrum, crystal or others).
- Excellent business analysis skills – Must have a strong track record of working with business teams to successfully capture requirements, ensure delivered systems meet requirements and drive process improvements
- Detail-Oriented with excellent organizational, analytical, problem-solving and follow-through skills
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and manage client expectations across multiple, competing projects/priorities with aggressive due dates and quick turn-around times
- Strong project management skills – Must have track record of successful definition and delivery of projects. Experience with Project and Program management best practices (including Gantt & Agile) and experience applying them in an appropriate manner.
- Ability to liaise with Front office, IT, Operations and Compliance teams
- Team oriented, collaborative approach with ability to take initiative, prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously to meet client expectations and deadlines across multiple projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills; ability to manage different working styles to effectively influence partners.
- Executive presence, professional client service manner, ability to take initiative and interact with all levels of management, and adapt to business needs.
- Collaborative working style focused on building relationships with partners.
- Ability to see the big picture and the details – Must be able to step back from day-to-day to ensure that overall project goals and direction are well managed.
- Salesforce or CRM experience a plus.
- Experience with Service now and Workfront is a plus.