Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Project Manager - PMO
Princeton, New Jersey, United States | NET2SOURCE INC.
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Project Manager - PMO
Biotechnologie et Pharmaceutique
Project Manager - PMO
382 jours | Princeton, New Jersey, United States | NET2SOURCE INC.
Date de début :juin 03
Appliquer avant :juillet 03 2020
Industrie : Biotechnologie et Pharmaceutique,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Net2Source is a Global Workforce Solutions Company headquartered at NJ, USA with its branch offices in Asia Pacific Region. We are one of the fastest growing IT Consulting company across the USA and we are Project Manager-PMO " for one of our clients. We offer a wide gamut of consulting solutions customized to our 450+ clients ranging from Fortune 500/1000 to Start-ups across various verticals like Technology, Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Oil & Gas, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Utilities, Technology, Manufacturing, the Internet, and Engineering.
Company: One of Our Clients
Position: Project Manager-PMO
Location: Princeton, NJ
Duration: 6 Months
Client Data Center Migration Program has the objective of migrating all applications and associated infrastructure from client’s Site in support of Site closure by end of September 2021.
This role will manage the Application Disposition tower of this complex program.
- Lead project team(s) to execute on assigned project(s) supporting the digital capability (DC) objectives of their Business Unit group/function, delivering value faster, in an incremental fashion.
- Oversee planning and execution of small to medium sized project(s) in their Business Unit’s DC group/functional portfolio to deliver on intended outcomes while collaborating on evolving ideas and discovery of new requirements to maximize return on investments.
- Identify dependencies, evaluate risks and communicate status to appropriate levels of management and stakeholders across assigned project(s).
- Ensure project deliverables, schedules, and financials adhere to established norms and are managed in alignment with departmental best practices across their assigned project(s).
- Periodically evaluate performance and develop action plans to ensure achievement of performance goals.
- Monitor and control schedule and financial health of their assigned project(s) and provide actionable insights to key stakeholders.
- Proactively remove obstacles to drive assigned projects’ momentum and progress. Engage and energize the project team(s).
- Plan and engage necessary resources across the enterprise to ensure successful completion of assigned project(s).
- Manage one to two vendors providing services to the project(s) ensuring they meet their execution milestones and remain within their funding estimates.
- Prepares all project status reports and documentation to keep project sponsors informed of project progress and potential risks/roadblocks so they can take appropriate action.
- Actively engage stakeholders of problem project(s) to assist with identifying corrective actions.
- Co-lead setup of project management and governance structures in collaboration with IT Business Partner(s) and Digital Capability Managers (DCMs).
- Advise and consistently apply Project Management best practices (including Agile, SDLC and PMF) and tools. Continuously improve our adoption and maturity of best practices across IT.
- Provide support to IT BPs and DCMs in management of project financials, vendor management and procurement.
- Collaborate with ITBPs, DCMs & Portfolio Managers on business case development for DC investments, translating PM experience & insights into improved estimates and outcomes.
- Experience of 10+ years in the Pharma industry
- Strong communication skills allowing effective communications of relevant information to key program stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills and multi-tasking capability, ability to function in a highly complex matrix organization
Fast Facts About Net2Source
- Inception in 2007, privately held, Debt free
- 2200+ employees globally
- 375+ In- house Team of Sales, Account Management and Recruitment with coast to coast COE.
- 30 offices in US and 50+ Offices globally
- Operations in 20 countries (US, Canada, Mexico, APAC, UK, UAE, Europe, , Europe, Latin America, Japan, Australia)
Awards And Accolades
- 2018 - Fastest Growing IT Staffing Firm in North America by Staffing Industry Analysts
- 2018 - Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America as a 5 times consecutive honoree - Inc. 5000
- 2018 - Fastest 50 by NJBiz
- 2018 - Techserve Excellence Award (IT and Engineering Staffing)
- 2018 - Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
- 2018 - 40 Under 40 Award Winner by Staffing Industry Analysts
- 2018 - CEO World Gold Award by SVUS
- 2017 - Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1
Account & Delivery Manager | Net2Source
Office: (201) 299-3915 x Ext: 908 | Fax: (201) 221-8131