Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States | NET2SOURCE INC.
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Technologie de l'information
404 jours | Charlotte, North Carolina, United States | NET2SOURCE INC.
Date de début :septembre 09
Appliquer avant :octobre 10 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Contrat (6 mois)
Description du poste
Net2Source is a Global Workforce Solutions Company headquartered at NJ, USA with its branch offices in Asia Pacific Region. We are one of the fastest growing IT Consulting company across the USA. We offer a wide gamut of consulting solutions customized to our 450+ clients ranging from Fortune 500/1000 to Start-ups across various verticals like Technology, Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Oil & Gas, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Utilities, Technology, Manufacturing, the Internet, and Engineering.
Role: Agile Coach
Duration: 6+ Month Contract
Location: Charlotte, NC
The AGILE COACH resolves and escalates impediments, manages risk, assures value delivery and drives program level continuous improvement. The AGILE COACH plays a critical link between multiple scrum teams; facilitating communications, opening the flow of information and sharing progress updates to ensure all teams involved in the ART are focused on successful delivery. The AGILE COACH is accountable for the overall coordination, execution, and delivery of value through the program while ensuring alignment with company strategy, commitments, and goals.
- Oversee small to medium-size release training (4-6 delivery teams) with complex scope and inter-dependencies
- Optimize value flow through the ART using program tools and information radiators
- Establish and communicate annual PI calendars for PIs
- Facilitate PI Planning readiness and support synthesis of Vision, Roadmap, Backlogs through Pre and Post PI Planning
- Facilitate PI Planning Event
- Summarize Team PI Objectives into program PI Objectives. Publish for visibility and transparency
- Facilitate tracing execution of features and capabilities for the ART
- Facilitate ART Sync
- Assist with economic decision making by facilitating feature estimation by teams and rolling up to Epics/initiatives
- Coach leaders, teams and scrum masters in Lean Agile practices and mindset
- Help manage risks and dependencies
- Track and escalate impediments
- Provide input on resources to address critical bottlenecks
- Foster collaboration between teams and architecture
- Work with Product Managers, Product Owners and other stakeholders to ensure strategy and execution alignment
- Improve flow of value through value streams by improving and assessing the DevOps and Release on Demand competency
- Drive lean user experience innovation cycle
- Work with the APMO on program execution and operational excellence
- Understand and operate within Lean Budgets and ensure adherence to Guardrails
- Facilitate System Demos
- Drive relentless improvements via inspect and adapt workshops; assess the agility level of the ART and help improve
- Foster Communities of Practice and use of engineering and Built-in Quality practices
What you bring:
- Leading SAFe Agilist (SA) Certification, SPC 5.0 (Must Have).
- Must have done atleast 1-2 SAFE implementation as a Coach.
- Experience as AGILE COACH, , or Agile Program Manager; leading Trains/Programs leveraging Agile methodology
- A seasoned servant leader, strong communicator, strong coaching and mentoring skills
- High-energy, patience, empathy, flexibility, openness to change, diplomacy, teaching/training/coaching, public speaking
- Experience working in an Agile environment using Scrum, XP, Kanban, Scaled Agile
- Framework (SAFe), or other scaling model is mandatory
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff
- Proficient with various tools including Planview, JIRA, Confluence, MS Teams, and
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong knowledge and experience with functional analysis elicitation and documentation techniques such as Epic, Feature, and User Story documentation
- Effective multi-task and management of priorities. Ability to juggle multiple demands and reprioritize as necessary to align with changing g business objectives
- Demonstrated ability to stay abreast of industry practices and technologies
- Experience working with virtual teams
Direct # (201) 285-5087 | Board # (201) 340-8700 Ext. 509 | Fax: (201) 221-8131
Corp. HQ's : 317 George St., Suite 220, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Fast Facts About Net2Source
- Inception in 2007, privately held, Debt free
- 2200+ employees globally
- 375+ In- house Team of Sales, Account Management and Recruitment with coast to coast COE.
- 30 offices in US and 50+ Offices globally
- Operations in 20 countries (US, Canada, Mexico, APAC, UK, UAE, Europe, , Europe, Latin America, Japan, Australia)