Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
San Antonio, Texas, United States | Namauu Technological & Industrial (NTI)
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Date de début :juillet 06
Appliquer avant :août 06 2021
Industrie : Gouvernement,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 3-5 ans
Description du poste
As a Scrum Master, you will be managing different talented scrum teams working on critical projects associated with a multi-year IT Transformation program. Teams strive to follow Agile methodologies and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery model.
- Assist the customer in application of the Scrum Framework to facilitate both cyberspace capability and TTP development.
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies to include, but not limited to, Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Backlog Refinement, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective.
- Lead and coach scrum adoption.
- Plan scrum implementation.
- With assistance from the customer provided Product Owner, develop, maintain, and update the team working agreement.
- Ensure that goals, scope and product domain etc. are understood by every member in the Scrum Team.
- Removes project impediments that stand in the way of team productivity and performance.
- Work with other Scrum Masters in the squadron to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization.
- Manage scrum teams and guide them on continuous improvements
- Manage scrum boards to ensure everything is up to date and hold team members responsible for keeping it updated.
- Track stories and keep stories on track – ensure that stories are properly decomposed into manageable tasks, impediments are voiced timely, team members are not taking abnormal time (given the story points) for any given story.
- Must have CSM or PSM I certification and must be able to obtain either a A-CSM or PSM II certification within 6 months of employment (we will assist in level II certification).
- Minimum 2+ years Scrum Master experience
- Desired experience working in a Software Development team, as a Developer, or QE, or BA, or Architect
- Experienced with common Agile practices (Scrum and Kanban) and different software development processes
- Experienced with agile tools, JIRA would be highly preferred
- Desired experience using GitLab
- Desired experience as a Technical Project Manager
- Servant Leader - Must be able to garner respect from his/her team and be willing to get hands dirty to get the job done
- Assertive – Must be able to ensure Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to, must be able to be a voice of reason and authority, make the tough calls.
- Situationally Aware – Must be the first to notice differences and issues as they arise and elevate them to management
- Enthusiastic and passionate about Agile methodologies and continuously raising team’s performance and effectiveness
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid certification training and exam vouchers
- College tuition assistance
- Competitive benefit plans for medical, dental and vision.
- Paid Time Off Accrued.
- Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick Leave.