Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Bancaire et Finance
Date de début :juin 09
Appliquer avant :juillet 09 2021
Industrie : Bancaire et Finance,
Description du poste
Consumer, Business and Digital Banking – We work with our retail banking, business banking, consumer lending, mortgage and digital banking businesses to define far reaching technology strategies to evolve our customer experiences, to make us easier to do business with and to deliver solutions that provide real value. This includes all core consumer deposit, loan and payment processing and servicing platforms; all core channel systems for retail branches, ATMs and call centers; custom built online and mobile banking platforms; and mtb.com and marketing ecosystem capabilities.
Ensures Scrum practices, theories, and techniques are understood, enacted, and followed. Guides and empowers delivery teams to self-organize, within constraints of Scrum and project goals. Facilitates building working agreements with others. Shields the team from unnecessary interruptions to enable them to focus on most valuable work. Ensures the delivery team keeps their work and impediments to work visible. Ensures the organization works to remove impediments or accepts the current rate of progress.
- Serve as Scrum Master, establishing familiarity with scope and project objectives, helping to establish clear roles and responsibilities for project team members
- Facilitate meetings with team for purposes of idea generation, planning, retrospection, problem-solving, and alignment
- Work with the product owner and facilitate development of product backlog
- Work in conjunction with the Project Manager to ensure project management needs are met or impediments, issues and/or risks are resolved or escalated
- Communicate project status to the team and product owner to ensure common understanding, set expectations, align stakeholders, and project team members
- Measure project performance utilizing appropriate tools and techniques to monitor progress; identify and quantify variances, complete required corrective actions, and communicate to stakeholders
A Successful Candidate Will Have
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years’ proven general management, project analysis or project management experience, OR in lieu of a degree, a combined minimum of 6 years’ higher education and/or work experience, including a minimum of 2 years’ proven general management, project analysis or project management experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of agile practices and principles
Education And Experience Preferred
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification active and in good standing
- Prior work experience in the financial services or related industry
At M&T Tech , we’re a team of makers, doers, and builders, working to create the most advanced technology solutions in banking. We’re not your stereotypical suit and tie bankers: we’re an innovative team of leading tech experts, pushing boundaries, and taking risks. We’re building an agile team of the most skilled and creative, workers to solve complex problems, architecting solutions, writing high-performance software, and charting our new path, all to make the lives of our customers, and the communities that we serve, better. Join us and be part of something new as we build tomorrow’s bank, today.
M&T Bank is a Top 20 US bank holding company and one of the best performing and financial stable regional banks in the country, we offer our technology employees a wide range of performance-based career development opportunities. We have a strong commitment to our customers and the communities we serve, and we continue to grow with a focus on the future. So, when looking to advance your career, look to M&T. Grow with us.
LocationBuffalo, New York, United States of America